chapter 15 (ii)

Hello sugar pops,

At the top is a photo of the hottest man in the world, Mariano di Vaio who plays Sebastian Monteiro. (I said all this in an Italian accent. Ha!)

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov

I just need you so badly tonight.

Miss Luca inappeasably gasped and her beautiful bare body curved as erotically she glided her forefinger into her mouth and sucked, then delicately against her sensual slippery vermilion, she ground it. It was all God damn awakening, seducing me as though she knew I had been watching her.

"God yes, fuck baby" a raw concupiscent, animalistic asphyxiating growl left my mouth whilst hungrily I gaped at computer's monitor. God-- I envied her own fingers and I wondered how sonorous and sexy her moans would be ,if I were the one touching her. Would the sounds be similar to the ones she made in my dreams--in our past?

My cock painfully pulsated as fast and hard as the pace of the throbbing pounds of my heart. The words I had spoken had not come amenably, they were wrested free of my throat.

Lustfully, she moaned again and I hissed another sharp "fuck! " and ran my fingers through my hair as I, with all my might aspired to not give into the dangerously tempting thoughts that harbored wickedly themselves into my mind.

It was unadulterated torment, watching as the woman I visioned of touching every night sexually satisfied her self. I were damn well near losing my mother fucking saneness.

I reclined heavily against the wall, both hands shoved deep into the pockets of the jogger sweatpants that had become rapidly tighter, the king sized bed suddenly seeming too small for my achingly aroused, bothered body. To the heavens, I appealed for the puissance to conceive like a sane man for fear that I dismantle this hotel until I were before my love, giving her what she wanted so damn good that she could perceive or speak of nothing other than her beloved Brandon and how he worshipped her body.

Although firmly I commanded my body to listen, my legs did not take heed. I could not hold my own for very long and soon after, I were tearing down the place, slipping the key card into Miss Luca's door, unlocking it.

.....

"I have been anxiously awaiting your arrival." Whispered Miss Luca as quietly like a thief in the night I entered the room. I was still slightly shocked she had been able to tell of my presence. The sound was inviting, severly seductive, beedeching me, further exciting my cock. I ambulated farther into the dim room illuminated only by the dull dainty little lamps into the ceiling, unable to tear my shameless famished gaze away from Miss Luca's ravishing, exposed, unclothed body.

"Miss Luca" a low trembling stutter left my mouth, not capable to perceive a thing other than how hot and desirable she looked onto the bed. Her long midnight coloured hair was loosened and appealingly untamed scattered as petals of roses onto the bed sheets, decorating them, her nakedness captivating, an art, one creamy bodacious leg crossed over the other. It was as though she had been waiting for me to now shed my skin and devour her like a wild beast till the time she were ceded breathless and panting. Heaven knows, my lasting lust would permit me to vision nothing rather than taking her, speak of nothing except her name.