chapter 21

Photo of Mariano di Vaio as Sebastian Monteiro.

Hey guys. It has been a while huh?

WARNING: An Extremely Brief Update

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov

Sprawled out onto the king sized smart bed, the mattress devolving in conformance with my body's shifting, au naturel from the waist up, previously pressed midnight blue satin sheets which were now rumpled, the corollary of much of the evening's unrestful tossing and turning, carelessly draped over my legs, scabrous from low lying hairs; my vision reposed onto the ceiling's prodigious mirror, I clutched the iPhone to my chest and my heart smarted and throbbed in prospect of Miss Luca reply to the rest message I had sent her. If she were to answer, that was.

I smirked when the phone vibrated apace upon my body and I scanned Miss Luca's brusque response.

"Mr. Monteiro please cease to nag me. I am certain other employers do not unconventionally message their company's managers as they please." There was even an apoplectic, red faced emoji at the end.

My subconscious jibed and my mouth curved into an entertained grin. "But it is not informal to have the superiors give their second in command head onto the office desk?"

My answer cocky and intrepidly daring, my lips twisted into an aye extant smirk. I expeditiously typed and closed my eyes, a giddy headed flush making it's way to my cheek. She truthfully texted back!

"I am certain other employers do not do to their company's managers a lot of things I do to mine, Miss Luca."

Her reply a whirlwind, a humored cachinnation fell from my lips and I retaliated. "Miss Luca, if you block me, I can get a million other numbers to message you from."

"Perhaps I should get a restraining order."

"Perhaps I should just cone over." An emoticon of the suggestive, risque purple eggplant concluded the message.

Her response dismissive, "bye Felicia", I groaned and texted back, sanguine it would provoke her and she would reply -- if even to tell me off. "But baaaaeeeee, we haven't even begun to sext yet"

"Goodnight Mr. Monteiro. I'm optimistic that the bed bugs will bite asf tonight"

Whereas the night wore on and slumber grew evanescing, a fatigued whimper fell from my lips and then absently, I reflected on the advancement I had attained with Miss Luca over the elapsed couple of months.

Despite the fact that the sexual appetency between the two of us had been incontrovertible and fathomless, ferocious and rousing-- I had a much greater longing.

The desire to be with my family. Whole heartedly.

I hauled my fingers through my hair, grasping it and on their own accord, my teeth clasped together. Although now, Miss Luca were not as unsparing whenever she addressed me, she had not been thoroughly courteous either. However archly I desiderated to, I were mindful to broach the delicate subject of our daughter would have been calamitous, damning. I had to tread the waters exceedingly chary with Miss Luca for fear that even the most enervated chance of a wrong move could cause me to lose them both and that had been a chance I were not inclined to take.

-----

The curly head boy who were perched onto the left side of the park bench next to me realesed another exasperated exhalation and muttered in discontent beneath his breath. He appeared to be not much elder than a preteenager.

My though was acidulous, sardonic. "Mayhap his day had gone as marvelous as mine."

I turned to the young lad, my tone weightless and my voice amicable, I extended. "Want to talk about it? It helps." I would know.

His sigh seemed to be bottomless, having no end. "Okay"

I smiled. "Great, what's up?"

With the barring of my best friend's seven year old child, my proficiency with younglings had been closely in existent. Just the same, if conversing with this child would cause him to feel even a morsel bit better, I had been amenable to try. And in the same case, the more I talked with kids, the more I would attain the "know-how" for the colloquies I would have with Sebriina and the football field of other children Miss Luca would have beared.

I chuckled at the delectable thought. Hmmm.

Curly eventually spoke again. "I have girl troubles--my one true love has left me."

I snickered and touched his shoulder. "That makes two of us my boy."

I published the prologue of my new story. "Her Debt To A Billionaire"and I would appreciate it so if you would check it out and let me know what you think.

Remember to like my Facebook page @ NiightWriiter.

Thanks!