Epilogue

Photo of Ashley Graham who plays Britondii Luca.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Britondii Luca pov
I love you's and baby sisters called Sapphire.

Whilst my husband slumbered, I examined his face, allowing my forefinger to traverse along the formation of his flawlessly plucked eye brows then the facial hair which i had always found so heavily awakening, so very sexy and finally my touch lingered onto his full mouth-- God knows the wicked,sinful things this man could do to every part of my body with that mouth. I brushed my lips against his and tears filled my eyes, threatening to escape the confines of their housings. Oh how I loved this beautiful man. We had been through heaven hell and high water together but now we were here and we were okay. No we were better than okay we were fucking 'goals'.

I kissed his forehead when the first drop of eye water descended. "I love you, Brandon. I love you so much."

His pit lengthed morning rasp met my ears. "I love you too Miss Luca."pulling me against his chest.

I released a soft laugh as he tried my face, even two years after we tied the knot, the man just the same, many a time called me that.

The door to our bedroom opened  and our daughter Sebriina dashed inside. "Good morning Moppy and Dappy."

"Good morning my love" i kissed her forehead and her father did the same.

"Last night I dreamed that I had a baby sister--" She began and I chuckled as her father smirked.

She had had that same dream every night for the past week and in her nightly visions her baby sister's name was-- Sapphire.

Thank you for your support my loves.

Remember Brandon and Britondii's story is not yet over. There will be a Book3. Tempering the Billionaire.

Did someone say drama?

In the mean time please check out my third book A Billionaires Desire.

I love you so much.