Chapter 32

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Photo of Ashley Graham who plays Britondii Luca.

Sebastian Monteiro pov
Fetching fiancee and delectable desires

"Well done my good friend." I congratulated Rafael Rodriquez, my closest cohort on securing yet another business deal in the Caribbean." Take care and enjoy your time in Jamaica."

Ending the call, i swallowed nearly half of the bottle of water, sighing in contentment as the water cooled down my burned out body and I elicited a low growl and lowered my eyelids, briefly barricading my vision. I was so damn tired.

I heard the door open but did not open my eyes, knowing it probably was just Elaine, my secretary. The awakening smell of coffee soon overwhelmed my sense of smell and I moaned in gratitude. "Thank you."

Soft hands then grasped my neck,caressing away the tenseness and my fiance' s voice vocalized. "Tired?"

My lips formed into a smirk and I responded. "Very tired baby."

"Awwww, well it is a good thing your coffee and your fiance is here. Both very hot and delectable, needing your attention." Her mouth and tongue encountered my neck and I released a noiseless laugh and shook mentally my head. Damn temptress.

"But if you are too tired to take on the two of us I'll just sit here and watch you have your beverage." Her wine red lipsticked mouth formed into a pout. Smooth legs crossed, she observed me as I consumed a few gulps of the scalding drink then replaced the container to its place onto the full glass desk top.

I placed gently my hand onto her knee,rotating it. "Brandon." She bit onto her lip so sudden, so hard I wondered if she might masticate it when my finger travelled upwards and teased the insides of her thighs.

"How was the meeting?" I questioned once more,still touching the tender flesh elevating my length from the chair. I held her stare and she attempted to divert her eyes. I authoritatively growled "Look at me my love." She was still so God damn shy. "Had the meeting gone well?"

"Yes." She nodded, her voice chipped and breathy. "Monteiro Motors now owns C 'n' M Automotive."

"That is wonderful news Boss Lady." I kissed her forehead, gliding my fingers across her soaking front, slowly, tortuously.

"Brandon." Her beseeching moans and urgung whispers escalated. And I kissed her nose, then after my mouth met her own in a slow passion filled kiss, her mouth tasted of sour juicy fruit-- cute. I transferred her flimsy thong to one side and inserted one finger into her slick inviting body.

I kissed her neck and she threw her head back granting me sufficient access to the exotic flesh.

Her back against the desk top and her legs spread I encircled the tip of my throbbing, weeping length onto the vermilion of her centre then slipped it into her.

The fastness of my thrusts ascended in answer to her insatiable, wanton moans I grabbed her hair and without pitifulness rammed into her. "Brandon." She pleaded. "Please don't stop. I am your bitch, so fuck me like one."

"God damn it, my love." I groaned, her words directing me to the borderlines of insanity. "I'm so near. I am coming baby."

She hummed."Oh God,yes.Me too."

I captured her lips another time. "I love you so much Mrs. Monteiro"

"I love you more Mr. Monteiro." She whispered as we became finished together into the arms of our love.

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

Vote!share!comment! Follow me!

50 votes before the epilogue is posted.

Till next time, thank you my dears.

Take care 💜