Rendezvous

She was able to convince Alden to leave her villa so their reservations at a swanky, deluxe resort will not be given away. To do that, she was asked to give him a proper kiss since it's been hours since they saw each other. Momox levels!

She thought they were having dinner at the restaurant where she frequents with her grandparents & close friends on special occassions. But once they arrived, they were ushered to an ATV with Alden at the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked chuckling.

"It's a surprise, I asked for a horse kaso wala daw so imagine na lang this is a horse as we ride into the sunset."

"Hahaha ang hirap naman! Ok lang kahit hindi horse yan."

They drove to a secluded spot further down the beach. She saw a table setting for two. Hmmm, she didn't know they even do this for their guests! Alden pulled a chair for her to sit and smiled at her once they were seated.

"Who did you have to kill to pull this off? Hahaha!"

"Di naman umabot don, a little arm-twisting lang."

"You don't have to do this, you know. Masaya na ko kahit sa villa lang tayo, eating on the floor or sa maliit na kitchen ko."

"Maine, this is our first date, I want this to be special." He said imploringly, he held her hands from across the table.

"I'm grateful for all the trouble, don't get me wrong. It's just that.."

"Sashhh.." He put his finger to her mouth to stop her from saying anything more.

Their food arrive as if on cue. Mouthwatering lobsters, prawns and scallops grilled to perfectionm. They enjoyed their meal over light chat and wine.
Pag may alak, may balak! Ehem!

Alden, being his normal self, gawked at Maine the whole time they were eating. His eyes kept on straying to her neck, her clavicle, her cleavage, her lips.. Earth to Alden!!!

Maine also stared back while slowly chewing on her food. She took a sip of wine then look back at him, catching him still staring at her with those penetrating, sexy gaze.

"What?" She asked smiling at him.

"I just enjoy looking at you. I missed you."

"Talaga ba? It was only a few hours, Alden. Kumain ka muna."

He started talking about himself, his family. He wanted to draw out some facts about her but she didn't volunteer anything. He had to ask her pointblank before she gives an answer.

"I hope you don't mind me asking you a lot of questions."

"Why all the questions?"

"I want to get to know you better."

"Why? I mean, this is me, everything you need to know is out in the open. I don't have secrets or anything." She shrugged.

"Yeah but I want to know more. Like where you grew up? Stuff about your family, things like that."

She sighed deeply. Avoiding his eyes. He can feel the hesitation but he pressed on.

"I grew up with my mom, no dad. Then she died so my grandparents took me in. The end!"

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, I just want to know you, Maine. I just realized I don't know much but I want to know more."