Havoc

Note: Hello, friends!!! Thank you for your comments but I won't reply muna 'cause I might just blurt out the plot, I'm chismosa like that. Anyway, I mentioned that this is experimental, I want to see if I can write something like this. Haha! So just hang on!❤️

©TTO (sorry I don't know who the owner of this pic is.)

Alden instantly knew something's wrong when he can't find Maine and found Kiera at their table. He immediately looked around for Maine but she's nowhere in sight.

"I hope to God you have nothing to do with this, Kiera!" He said quietly but menacingly. She just laughed maliciously. Tangina kung lalaki ka lang kanina pa kita sinapak!

He hurriedly went out to look for Maine but she's gone. He kept ringing her but she doesn't pick up! He's at a loss! And he can feel the panic rise within him. He took a cab back to the hotel, praying she's there. Nada! Still no Maine, but she left all her stuff! Babalik kaya sya dito ulit?

He tried her phone again but it's out of coverage area, probably turned it off. FUUUUUCK!!!!! He kept on pacing the floor, worried sick thinking of her all alone at this time of night and so far from home!
He rang Nina.

"Hey, sorry to be calling this late but have you heard from Maine?"

"Ano?? Di ba magkasama kayo?"

"Yes, but she walked out on me!"

"What??? What did you do?" Her tone of voice quickly changed and he can feel her anger through the phone.

"It's a long story, please, just help me find her!!!"

"I will try calling her, shit, Alden, what did you do?"

"I don't know what happened! I can't reach her, I think she turned off her phone!"

"Then stop calling her, kung galit sya di makikipag usap yon. Let's pray she's calmed down enough for her brains to work again so she could turn on her phone!"

"Ok, ok, just please let me know if you find her. I'll drive around to look for her."

He drove around BGC looking for her, where would she go??? He's so agitated & upset that everything is a blur to him. He decided to go back to the hotel in case she went back. She didn't!

He plopped on the bed, head on his hands trying to make his brain work. His head is starting to throb!
Calm down! Breathe! Then he heard his phone ring.
It's Nina.

"Alden, nasa bus na sya on her way home."

"What??? Can you ask her to get off the nearest bus stop, susunduin ko sya."

"Don't be dense, she's upset. Just leave her be! Bukas na tayo mag-usap."

"Safe ba sa bus?"

"Yes, now calm down, matulog ka na din."

"No, I'm going back there tonight."

"Whatever!"

He is so furious & frustrated he almost threw his phone on the wall! FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!
He packed everything and checked out then sped away.