Urgency

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Happy 97 weeks!!!❤️

It's getting late, why don't you stay for the night? Maine can sleep in the guestroom."

"We made plans. Samahan ko lang si Maine, ma."

His mom smiled her understanding. She hugged Maine tightly, praying she will eventually decide to meet and get to know her father soon. They all said goodnight and the couple went on their way.

While walking to the car, Maine clasp both her hands on his arm and leaned over, hugging it to her tightly. Smiling.

"You can do better than that." He teased.

So she stopped him and hugged him tight, leaningg her head on his chest. Sighing deeply. He was caught off guard by her sudden clinginess, it's not that he's complaining. He put his arms around her, basking at her sweetness.

"Thank you." She said while looking deep into his eyes, still holding both his hands.

"Hmmm?" A bit confused.

"Thank you for being here, for coming into my life."

"Aaww, ang sweet naman."

"And for not being my brother. Yuuck!"

"Hahaha! As if you can get rid of me that easily."

"You'll really run away with me? Kung totoong we're siblings?"

"Yup!" Came his quick reply. No hesitation at all.

"Yuck ka talaga!" She chuckled.

"You have no idea."

Then she stopped him again, a few steps from his car, to kiss him. He didn't anticipate the open-mouthed kiss she gave him. She nibbled on his lower lip and as force of habit, his tongue quickly lapped on hers. He grasped at her shoulder as molten lava quickly spread through his body, making him forget where they are as one hand grabbed her butt to pull her closer to him.

"Alden.." she gasped.

"Tang inaa!" He swore under his breath.

He buried his face on her neck as he mustered his self-control. Easy, boy! Baka nakatingin pa mga magulang mo, sige ka! That felt like cold water was thrown to his face, bringing him back to reality quickly.

Inside the car..

"Where to?" She queried curiously.

"Akong bahala, just relax, we will be there in no time."

They cruised just a few blocks from his parents' house. She sat up in her seat when she saw this modern, industrial type building. It caught her attention because it looks like the ocean, it's all steel & glass, the reflection gives off a blue hue to it & it looks like it's moving.

She raised her eyebrows when Alden went into the basement parking. He gave her hand a kiss as he smirked at her & gave a futile effort to wink. Adorbs! She can't stop the giggle escaping from her.

After parking near the elevator, he helped her down the car. It was so quiet inside the elevator that she instantly felt the sudden shift of the mood, the instant tension. She looked ahead and saw their reflection on the silver door of the elevator. Alden is looking at her hungrily. She blushed, and hit his arm.

The doors opened to a beautiful, spacious foyer. There were still plastic covering by the tall windows, the floor is covered with manila paper and paint cans littered one side of the area. There's a scaffolding at the far end.