Collide

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SG SPG SPG SPG SPG

They were both panting, still reeling from the intensity of their lovemaking. He hoisted himself on his elbows peering at Maine.

They're looking at each other in amazement! What happened was so unexpected! He didn't want to move. His original plan is to cart her off back to the villa and have his way with her.

Kaso, wala na eh, di na makahintay. He's been convincing himself that she needs time to process what she feels & that being intimate will just muddle his intentions for her. That he is in love with her, hopelessly and desperately.

It's unclear why he finds it harder to convince her of his love because they have an intimate relationship. He wants to shout to the world that he loves her and in time, she will return that love. She smiled at him sweetly.

"Ummm, can you help me up? May staple wire atang tumutusok sa pwet ko." Maine said, he laughed and stood up to help her. They made themselves decent.

"Let's go back to the villa.." Alden suggested pulling her by the hand.

"Huy hahaha! I still have to sign some documents, kailangan ng Cost Control 'to for our budget meeting."

"Pero wala kang panties, let's get you a new one." He whispered.

"Later na lang, I will go back there at lunch to shower."

"Maine, you will not go walking around here without any panties on."

"Mahaba naman skirt ko, and ikaw lang naman nakakaalam wala eh." She semi-whined.

"Hindi pwede!" He vehemently stated, ears turning red. She wanted to protest, she usually hates it when people order her around, even her mother. But her knees go weak everytime Alden shows this side of him. Ang hot lang, kainis!

So she did what her body is telling her to do. Went to Alden and gave him a hug. Kissing his chest, tightening her arms around his waist. He rubbed his reddened ear because he found her gesture sweet.

"Ok, let's go, I'll take a quick shower na din."

"Can I watch?" He smiled ruefully.

"It'll be more fun if you join me." She winked.

/////

They pass through the beach para walang masyadong foot traffic. Maine is trailing behind, her heels in her hands. Alden stopped several times for her to catch up. He offered carrying her but she refused.

"Baby, ambagal mo, let me carry you."

"Wag kang makulit, nanginginig tuhod ko!"

He smiled so sweetly and wide the sun paled in comparison. Then he chuckled and went near her.

"I want to check if the neighbors know my name."

"Ang landi mo!" Then she shrieked when Alden hoisted her over his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes.
She didn't protest because she got an uninterrupted view of his luscious bum. When they were on her porch, she can no longer stop herself from squeezing his butt. Gigil!!

"Ah gusto mo ah!" As he slid her down his body, making her obviously aware of his hard-on!

"I need to take a shower, quick lang." her voice came out breathy. His nearness making her heart beat faster.