Wager

Mature Content
© GGMY screen shot; credit to the rightful owner for the pictures above.

He walked out briskly, still not letting go of her hand. She had to walk fast to be able to keep up.

"Maine, give me the key to your car, I'll get someone to drive it back to the resort." He barked.

She wanted to protest, she didn't because he just looks menacingly ready to pounce on anyone in his way. She's not afraid, per se, but there's a sense of danger, like being in a room with a panther. She doesn't know why this side of him is making her see his vulnerability and turning her ON. She can't take her eyes off him and her heart is thundering in excitement.

"Arjo, paki drive mo 'to pabalik sa resort na tinitirhan ko. Iwan mo ang susi sa Reception."
He threw her keys to the guy, his frown deepening.
She's practically salivating. What on earth is happening to her?

Alden helped her inside the car, his hand on her lower back burning her skin. The car felt too confined for her state of mind. She is overly aware of his movements, his breathing, the smell of him, how he grips the steering wheel, making her mouth dry. He turned to look at her, he reached out to run his finger down her cheek.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked gently as he drove them back to the resort.

"Nothing, umm, are you ok? I mean..." She cleared her throat.

"Maine, I can feel something's up, tell me."

"It's nothing, Alden, I just feel..HOT." For the lack of a better word, di gumagana utak nya. She adjusted the collar of her button down shirt.

"Lakasan ko pa ang aircon?"

"Ayos na yan."

"Maine! Please talk to me, you agreed to be open to me if there's anything bothering you.."

"You're turning me on, okay? I feel weird!"

He abruptly went to the side of the road to avoid traffic and stopped to turn to her, giving her his full attention which added to her agitation. She just looked ahead, avoiding his eyes.

"Can you say it again? I'm not sure if I heard you right." There's that tone again, so low and sexy as hell.

"I said you turn me on." She said flatly, still avoiding his gaze.

"But I didn't do anything.."

"That's just it! Di ba, wala ka namang ginawa except get angry and yet I'm practically drooling here!"

In a flash, she found herself on his lap, his hands firmly on her waist, holding her captive. As she's looking down at him, she saw how his eyes darkened to almost black, zeroing in on her lips.

With a low growl, he captured her lips, sucking in her lower lip, tongue teasing to gain entry. His hands caressing her navel creeping up. She opened her mouth to kiss him back, both her hands on his neck, holding his head in place.

"Ooh baby, it's so fucking hard not to touch or kiss you." He said in between gulps of breath & kisses.

He kissed her down her throat, one hand caressing her breast. He's running his tongue down her chest, making her moan, arching her back. She unkowingly hit her elbow on the car horn and they both jumped in surprise when it honked loudly. They're both dazed as if not knowing where they are.