Blues

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

© GMARecords; Pinterest

He made her sit on the bed while he went to the bathroom. Asked her to wait so he can run her bath.
It took him several minutes before he came back to her. He knelt down on the bed beside her to remove both her shoes, then he straightened up and held out his hand to lead her to another room.

The walk-in closet and his bathroom is the size of her entire villa. It's equipped with all the modern fixtures one can imagine. There's a white bowl tub in a corner by the glass window that can easily fit two people. Hmmm!

The floor & the area near the tub is littered with candles. Her heart started to beat faster again.

He went to the tub to turn off the water when it was almost full

He went to the tub to turn off the water when it was almost full. She just stood there watching him busy himself. She looked around.

The shower stall is on the other side with rainshower overhead plus the multiple body jets on each side of the wall. Pati banyo nya ang harot! She heard him clear his throat. She turned her attention back to him. He was holding a small tray and looking at the stuff on it.

"Umm, rockin' raspberry, sex on the beach?" He stopped reading and laughed.

"Ha?"

"I have a variety of bath bombs, grabe naman ng mga pangalan nila. May sex bomb pa, jusko!"

"Hmm, let's try the sex bomb." Her eyes glinted.

He watches as she approached him languidly.
His breath are coming in spurts, his mouth felt like cotton. He watched helplessly as she unbuttoned his shirt, lightly touching his skin underneath. He helped her remove his shirt, then came his pants.
His body is littered with goosebumps at the anticipation.

Kumalma ka nga! Hinga malalim. Pero puta naman kasi lahat ng plano ko bumabalik sa 'kin! Ako yung natataranta!

Maine made him enter the tub first as bubbles are now forming in the water. The heady scents of jasmine, sage & ylang ylang plus a hint of vanilla fill the bathroom. She turned to him and proceeded to undress slowly while he watched. She approached him when she was down to her bra and thong.

He run his shaking finger down her leg. The smell & the yellow-orange tint of the room just screams SEX, hot molten, wet sex! Alden is beamed by the moon's pale gray light from the window beside the tub.

When Alden raised his head to look her in the eye, she started removing her bra and dropping it on the floor. Then came her thong. He swallowed hard, his excitement left him immobile. He watched as she entered the tub slowly. She sat across him and smiled shyly as she submerged in the bubbly water.
Sighing and closing her eyes as the warm water engulf her.

"Hey! Cat got your tongue?" She asked teasingly as he remained quiet.

Shit, Alden! Ginusto mo 'to, di ba? Pero putangina kasi! Sa sobrang inimagine ko ang scenario na ito, parang hindi ako handa sa reality. He's not sure what to do.

"Ba't ang layo mo?" As he pulls her close, making her turn so her back is plastered to his front. He cupped water in his hand and poured it over her shoulder. He watched the droplets roll off her skin. Potaaaaah! He gulped, his throat feeling constricted.

Maine leaned back further, raised one hand to touch the side of his face, maybe feeling his struggle. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. Haaay, ang sarap!

He felt her kiss his arm as she tightened her hold on him. He kissed her neck down her shoulder. His hand automatically seeking her breast. He heard her moan, her nipple hardened immediately.

He raised his head to seek her mouth, which found his irresistibly. They kissed like they always have, full of passion & fire. Like two drowning souls seeking their last breaths.

Alden turned her around to face him and pulled her tightly, straddling him. She raised herself up on her knees as he poised to enter her. Taking in a nipple as she slowly eased himself into her, inch by delectable inch.

"Baby, I will fuckin' lose my mind if you ever leave me!!!" He groaned as she started moving.

/////

He woke up because he's feeling cold. He nuzzled deeper, and opened his eyes. Squinting, he found her staring up at him. He's surprised she's not asleep.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to watch you sleep."

"Di ka pa nakatulog since kanina?"

"I slept, nagising lang ako ulit."

"Is something bothering you?"

Instead of answering, she hid her face on his chest. Wrapping her arm around to hug him tightly.

"Is it about your dad?" He asked gently. He felt her nodding her head. He pulled her up so he can see her face.

"It's okay if you don't want to see him yet, give it time."

"Gusto ko, kaso natatakot ako I will just disappoint him or wala kaming maramdaman pareho. Or I will just stir the pot when everything have already settled."

"Pero matagal mo na syang gustong makilala, ito na yun. Not everyone will get the chance to know who their father is."

"What if he won't like me, or baka my presence will just remind him of all the anger & frustration he had towards my mom?"

"Well, we won't know that until magkaharap kayo, won't we? Don't worry, andito ako. If you want I will go with you to meet him."

"Really? Samahan mo ako?"

"Of course! And where's my daring, fiery girl? You just pretend your chicken but I know you're not."

She sighed, still pensive.

"Well, I'm free until the weekend, Nina is covering for me."

"Me likey! Let's go back on Sunday na. Let's spend time together na tayo lang."

"Okay, makikita ko naman siguro ang outside of this building? You won't lock me in?"

"Umm, now that you mentionwd it.. hahaha! Aray naman, I'm kidding. Pero.. how do you think I'll introduce you since wala naman tayong label?" He actually blushed and bit his lip.

"Are you flirting with me?" She smiled mischievously.

"Are avoiding the question?"

"Tell them I'm your baby." She said in a whisper before she captured his mouth in a deep kiss.