Yearning

© to the owner
Mature Content, no proof-reading done, apologies!

Uuuuuhhhhhhh!"

Maine woke up to the sound of Alden's soft moans, she immediately sat up to check on him. She found him doubled over, clutching his middle.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Ansakit!" He said barely a whisper.

She flew out of the bed to go get his painkiller. She went back to him with the meds and a glass of water. She helped him sit up, wincing all throughout.

"I'm having a hard time breathing, ang sakit talaga!"

"Umm wait lang, I'll get some ice for that. Oh shoot, hindi rin natin binandage yan!"

She proceeded to get the bandage from the shelf and went back to Alden who's sitting up on the side of his bed. His hands are on his knees to support him. His head bowed down in defeat.

So she knelt in front of him and asked him really softly to straighten up so she could wrap the bandage around his torso. She pulled up his shirt gently then started wrapping.

"Masakit pa? Tiis lang ng konti until the meds kick in. Okay lang yung tightness ng bandage?"

He nodded, his face still contorted in pain. She stood up and piled some pillows so he can lay back comfortably.

"Kuha lang ako ng ice, ok?"

"Balik ka agad ha?" His voice still pained.

"Of course! Saan naman ako pupunta? She said while giving him a peck on his forehead then his lips.

As soon as she turned, she felt his hand slap her behind, she yelped in surprise and looked at him sternly.

"Ikaw ha? Nagawa mo pang lumandi?? Pigil na pigil akong wag kang pagalitan ok? Sabi na nga ng doctor to take it slow eh!!! Paka lantod kasi! Hay nako!!!" She turned to go down to get some ice while Alden just gave her a satisfied smile.

Alden asked her to bring him to the recliner so he can watch tv while icing his injured ribs. He really feels uncomfortable. The pain is excruciating! Making his chest feel heavy.

He heard Maine talking on the phone in the hallway and looked at her questioningly when she came back in.

"It's Dr. Rivera, I just asked him if I needed to bring you to the doctor."

"No need na, babe! I missed taking my pain meds pala kaya siguro sobrang sakit."

"He said you shouldn't move too much muna kasi hindi pa healed ang ribs mo." She said this while busying herself fixing their bed. Avoiding looking at him.

"Babe, what did he really say?"

She stopped what she's doing and approached him. She sat on the ottoman beside the recliner and took his hand.

"He said we have to put off having sex muna. Limited movement lang dapat sa upper body mo para mag heal na agad."

"Upper body lang pala, eh di yung lower body na lang mag move!" Winking at her.