Swelter

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

© Maine's IG; Pinterest

It's so cold! She kept on pulling the duvet but Alden is lying over it. His arm is around her waist & is cold to the touch, too. She looked up the ceiling of their tent, wondering how cold it is outside. She can hear the faint sound of the crickets outside.

Konti na lang manginginig na sya. Maine turned her head, Alden's face is just inches away, his breath fans her face. Haay, he's so adorable when he sleeps, his long lashes more pronounced, lips slightly parted. She gently pushed him to free the duvet from under him. He moaned in protest, tightening his hold around her. She kissed his nose, trying to rouse him just so he'll move to free the blanket.

"Babe.. anlamig na. Nakaipit ang duvet under you."

"Mmmhhhh."

She kissed his eye then his nose again. He scrunched his nose, feeling ticklish. Then his hand went under her shirt to feel her boob, kneading.

"Ay naman eh! Babe, it's cold!"

He didnt reply, he started kissing her neck, still with his eyes closed. Her body instantly feeling warm all over. He carefully went down further, licking and nipping his way. He laved her pebbled nub making her moan and involuntarily clench her hand on his hair.

He's still moving down, making Maine forget the reason why she woke him up. She felt him pull down her undies as he gently bit her flesh and licked her navel.

"Den.." she sighed, feeling breathless.

"I want you to enjoy this, it's important to me that you enjoy this."

"Haaaah? Oh.. jeezz!" She incoherently mumbled as her eyes rolled into her head when she felt his tongue touch her most sensitive core.

How can her body turn from shivering to burning hot in a split of a second? She's trying so hard not to push his head away since the sensation she feels is so excruciatingly good she can't stand it.

"You can scream all you want, baby." He said with a smirk as she deliriously looked down at him when he stopped. Her knees buckled, WHILE LAID OUT ON THE BED, at his smolder and his voice. How is that even possible?

"Aldeeeenn, antagaaaaal!" She half-whined, half-moaned. Making him chuckle.

"Baby, it's not nice to disturb someone who's eating! Ang saraaaap!"

She arched her back and squeezed her eyes shut while biting down on her lower lip when he continued his ministrations, but still a whimper escaped her. She feels like crawling up the wall, both hands clawing at the headboard. She almost sat up, moaning loudly when he inserted one finger, then a second one.

"Baaabe, I..want..you..here..pleeeeaaaaasssee!"

She panted, her chest heavy, her entire face is warm to the touch. She wants..needs to have him in her arms so bad. He didn't stop what he's doing, she felt both her legs shake, then felt this burning heat low on her stomach start to build up and explode in different directions making her entire body feel raw.

She heard someone scream only to realize it was her, as wave upon wave of pleasure shook her entire being, her hips buckling instinctively. She's still breathing hard, eyes still shut, heart racing, mouth dry.