So Bad

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

© TTO to the edited photo below
Sorry for the spelling & grammar misses.

After breakfast, Alden went up to their bedroom to take a shower. Their regular early morning walk was unusually quiet. Alden was deep in thought the whole time while she busied herself picking wild flowers for their dining table.

She went upstairs to fix the bed when she heard Alden swear inside the bathroom. She quickly made her way there to check on him.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I can't raise my arms for too long, sumasakit na naman." He said defeatedly. His face turning red in frustration. She saw the trimmer in his hand and realized he's trying to shave.

"Here, let me help."

She took the trimmer from him and reached up to start trimming but he's way too tall. Nangangalay sya. She laughed and looked around for something to stand on for added height.

That's the only time she noticed he was naked from his waist up. A towel casually wrapped around his waist. He walked to stand in front of her, expression serious, eyes penetrating her very soul.

Before she can protest,  he lifted her to perch her up the bathroom counter. She flinched when the cold countertop hit her bare legs. Then he spread her legs so he can position himself in between them, giving her easy access to his face.

She swallowed, his closeness making her feel a little faint. She's been subtly avoiding any physical contact with her husband, para hindi sila ma-tempt pareho until his ribs are completely healed.

"Be gentle with me." He drawled sexily, she squirmed. Leeeerrrd! Wag po, marupok ako! Ok just focus, injured ribs, injured ribs!

"Umm, trim lang di ba? Not a full shave?"

"Sabi mo you like it better un-shaven. Ano nga ulit sabi mo why you like it?"

"Hay nako, babe! Wag mo na ako landiin, ok? Marupok is me!"

"Hahaha! Wala pa nga akong ginagawa eh."

"Pwede ba? I know that tone of voice!"

"What tone?" Voice going a few notches low.

"Hay ewan! Stop moving para di ka ma-nip."

She's full-on concetrating trimming his beard and mustache, unconsciously biting her lower lip. Moving her face near his, then she heard him hiss. So she looked up at him in surprise.

"Stop biting your lip! 'Nak ng pating naman!"

She smiled and continued trimming while he feasted his eyes on her. She moved in closer to be able to trim it shorter, just the way she likes it. For a cleaner, neater look but still with a full beard and hot as hell.

 For a cleaner, neater look but still with a full beard and hot as hell