Delirious

Mature Content!

© mainedcm IG

His alarm woke him, he reached over to Maine's spot before even opening his eyes. He sighed his disappointment. She didn't stay. He wanted to dwell on his emptiness more but it's another Monday. Time is gold.

He reached for his phone to call her.

"Good morning! Where were you?"

"Hey! Good morning! I just stepped out of the shower. Wait."

"I could've joined you.." pouting.

"Hay naku! Di ka talaga nauubusan ng harot." She chuckled.

"Ba't umalis ka na naman? I want to see you first thing in the morning.."

"Alden, mamaya na ang landi, male-late na tayo."

"Next time I'll handcuff you to my bed para di ka makatakas!"

"Hmmm, interesting, hahaha!"

"Maine, I want my good morning kiss, ligo lang ako."

"So you really need to use that tone of voice with me now?"

"What tone of voice?" He asked, feigning innocence.

"I don't think you'll ever understand what your voice does to me."

"Shit, Maine! I'm coming over!"

"Huuy hahaha!"

On his way to the bathroom, his phone rang, it's his mom. He chatted for a bit, his mom is asking when she's going to see him again. He promised to come home once his schedule allows it, he instantly felt guilty.

He quickly went to take his shower and prepare for work. Not minding his hunger, he quickly went next door to collect. But Maine is no longer there. So he went to the restaurant for a quick breakfast.

He's putting butter on his toast while trying to get the waiter's attention to ask where Maine is but he saw a pretty, petite girl with long hair smiling at him. He smiled back, wondering if he knows her. He saw her approaching.

"Hey there, neighbor! I'm Nina, I handle Sales & Marketing and THE bestfriend also known as kababata-slash-the person who'd hurt you if you so much as ruffle a strand of Maine's hair. It's nice to finally meet you." She said while offering her hand.

He stood up and reached for her hand. She called me neighbor so Maine told her about me??? Shet, kilig!

"Oh, hi! It's nice to meet you, too. Have you seen Maine?"

"Hmmm, it's good to see your priorities are in place. Umm, she just went to get something from her office, oh here she is now."

He almost gasped when he saw her. She's wearing her hair down, slightly windblown. Her white, loose, strapless crop-top complimenting her tan, her burgundy, high-waisted, pencil skirt hugging all the right curves.

I want to be trapped in an island with her, kahit di na kami ma-rescue! She smiled and he melted. She gave him a peck on his cheek, his hands automatically went around her waist.

"Hi, Alden! I see you two have met. Ingat ka dyan kay Nina, baliw yan. Hahaha!"

"Yup, I think he knows."