Heady

They parked at the back of his villa then proceeded to Maine's. After she unlocked her door, she invited him in. He shook his head and stayed outside.

"I think it's best if we talk here outside. For my peace of mind."

Maine felt a tinge of disappointment but she went back out and sat on the small couch of her balcony facing the beach. She waited for him to sit beside her and stared at the sea.

"As much as I want to stay and chat, Nina and I are meeting today due to an event we are hosting. But I really want to say I'm sorry for leaving without a word and for jumping to conclusions.

"And?" He asked softly. Maine looked at him in confusion.

"And, what else?" Alden prodded.

"Anong what else?" Naiinis na sya.

"Easy! Jeez, why are you so wound up so tightly?"

"Nag-so-sorry na yung tao, you don't need to rub it in!"

"I'm not rubbing it in, Maine, meron ka pang ginawa."

"Can you just please tell me what it is, dadating na si Nina any minute eh."

"You should say sorry for riding that bus all alone in the middle of the night!" He said angrily.

"I am sorry I took the bus in the middle of the night."

"Say it like you mean it, Maine"

She turned to Alden fully, she put both her hands on opposite sides of his face so they were seeing eye to eye. Just then her exaggerated puppy-dog eyes pleaded with him.

"Alden, sorry na po for taking the bus in the middle of the night.." Super pabebe voice.

"And you will never, ever do that to me again!" There was still an edge to his voice.

"Never, ever again." Still mimicking a child's voice.

"I'm dead serious, Maine!"

"I'm seriously sorry, Alden." She's not sure why his angry & serious face made her want to laugh so she bit her lower lip to stop her laughter. She saw how Alden's eyes shifted to her lips and his expression totally changed in a split of a second.

The next thing she knew, she's sitting on his lap after being suddenly pulled to him. She opened her mouth to protest but nothing came as her mouth was mercilessly crushed by his hungry kiss.

They both gave an involuntary moan. Her arms automatically went around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His hands cradled her head to give him more access! His tongue traced the fullness of her lips as he mildly sucked in her lower lip, earning another soft moan from her.

She feels completely intoxicated by his kisses! Completely melting in his arms, her body is set on fire by his kisses alone. Alden's hand found its way inside her blouse, caressing her waist as it crawled higher. To say they both miss each other is an understatement!

He promised himself not to kiss her until after their talk. He convinced himself NOT to sleep with her until they reached a certain compromise!