Gravity

Mature Content!
© DTBY screen capture; Pinterest

She feels his hands and lips all over her burning body, sweat forming on her forehead. She bit her lip to muffle a moan as he took one nipple in his mouth, softly twirling his tongue teasingly as he cupped her breast.

She clutched at his hair as she arched her back involuntarily. Moaning loudly now. Her breaths coming in spurts as she tries to control the heat inside of her trying to break free. His eyes darkened as he watch her reactions to his ministrations, his lids heavy as he looks down at her.

She spread her legs wider to accommodate him. They kissed again, wanting, needing more. They both couldn't get enough of each other. Her body shaking at the anticipation of what's coming next.

"Maine, hey Maine, wake up!!! A voice came urgently, shaking her.

"Uuuuhhhh!!! She protested, eyes still closed, frown deepening. She further furrowed into the pillows as she's trying to find Alden's arms to continue what they were doing.

"Maine!!! Wake up, are you having a bad dream?!"

Alden's voice jolted her awake. She opened her eyes and quickly felt despondent that it was just a dream.
She actually wanted to cry! It felt so REAL!!!

"Huwhaaat??" She asked, confused!

"You were crying, I thought you were having a bad dream. Pawis na pawis ka!"

She tried to sit up to shake off the still tingling sensation she's feeling, avoiding his eyes. The blanket fell to her waist, exposing her breasts, her nipples hard. Alden gasped loudly. She quickly pulled up the blanket to cover herself.

Putang ina naman eh! Patayin nyo na lang kaya ako??? He feels like he's choking, he is literally having a hard time breathing.

Maine looked down to where he's still looking at and saw how her nipples are clearly outlined on the thin cloth of the blanket. Their eyes locked, Alden swallowed.

"Kung maka-blush ka naman parang di mo pa nakita nipples ko ever." She chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Maryosep!" Under his breath.

"Maligo muna ako, ang init!"

"Maine! Kaya mo ba sa banyo, baka madulas ka."

"Gusto mong sumama sa loob?" She smirked.

PUTANG INA TALAGAAAAA! WAG AKO, MAINE, WAG NGAYON!!!

"I'll get you a stool so you can sit while taking a shower." He ignored what she said.

She just watched him, why does he look so flustered? Once Alden's done with the stool, he motioned for her to go & use the bathroom.

"I'll just be here waiting by the door.."

"Why?"

"Umm, in case you need me.."

"I might need you inside." She said meekly.

"Maine!!! Stop!!!

"Whatever, Alden!" Rolling her eyes.