Chapter Nineteen

Harry’s Perspective

William: Harry.

Harry: William

William was carrying a bag with him. Matthew was carrying a coffee-to-go holder from Starbucks, and a bag which I believe packed food. I hope Kate cooked or the chef because I’d rather starve than eat the food that William cooked.

William: How are you?

Harry: Sleepless. You?

William: Well, I slept last night.

Harry: I haven’t left the hospital because of the photographers and media outside.

William: Yeah. They went crazy when I was entering the hospital. I believe that, you have more photographers than we did when Kate gave birth.

Harry: Really?

William: Harry, why didn’t you tell me you were getting married?

Harry: I told you, Allana wanted to tell it to you personally, well with me of course.

William: But you couldn’t because of her accident?

Harry: Yes.

I produced the ring from my pocket, the doctors gave it to me, well, all of her personal items.

William: You’re not proposing to me are you?

I made a face, then rolled my eyes at him.

After five minutes or so, Carmela came. Brad went back to his room with Carmela, Carmela pushed his wheelchair, they were talking about something. Shaina stayed behind because a nurse was talking to her, and I cannot help but over hear what they were talking about:

Nurse: Miss Hale, I found this on Mr. Lahey’s jeans pocket, since it was an emergency, we had to cut his jeans off of him.

The nurse handed her the ring, Shaina just bursted in to tears again.

Shaina: He was going to propose.

Shaina read something engraved on the band of the ring-‘Shaina Lahey’

She obviously could not take Jack’s death. I mean, three days ago, they were happy, then three days after voilà, Jack’s dead, Brad broke most of his extremities, Shaina had abdominal surgery, and Allana, Allana is still in a coma, broke almost all of her extremities, and well, I think that I don’t have the strength to be away from her, and it kinda scares me because Jack suffered almost the same injuries as Allana, but Allana broke 10 ribs and Jack broke 5 ribs, and Jack died.

Jack died with 5 ribs broken.

Allana's still fighting for her life with 10 ribs broken.

Carmela went back and approached me.

Carmela: Hey, Harry.

Harry: Hi. How are you?

Carmela: Worried sick. You?

Harry: Sleepless, shower-less, and worried sick too.

Carmela: I could see that you are shower-less.

Harry: Don’t you mean smell?

Carmela: Of course, I mean that too, but you are now growiing a beard and maybe when Allana wakes, you will have a goatee.

Harry: First ever prince to have a goatee. I like that,

Then William came back.

William: Hello, you must be,Allana’s youngest sister, Camille?