Chapter Eighty-Two

When we got to Harry’s apartment, Harry got a call that his father wants to see him, Harry apologized and I stayed behind, because technically, I have a part in this house/apartment/palace and took a make-up nap/sleep.

I changed in to a baby pink camisole and white shorts and lay down on Harry’s satin sheets. And they feel good on my skin!

As I drift off to sleep, something woke me up, because someone climbed in the satin bed.

Allana: What the fu-

Harry put a finger on my mouth, signalling me not to continue the word.

Harry: Hello, to you too.

I continued anyway.

Allana: -ck. You startled me.

Harry: Sorry. Father wanted to talk to me, and he did not realise that what he said to me can be said over the phone. Anyway, d’you like the satin sheets?

Allana: Yes! I could sleep om them forever!

Harry looked at me and I think my outfit.

Harry: I like what you’re wearing, it’s not the green swimwear I found in your closet but, it’ll do. For now.

I frowned.

Harry: What?! It’s sexy..

He made a growling sound.

Allana: That’s so disturbing in soooooo many ways.

Harry winked.

Allana: Can you please change into clean clothes? You’re ruining the satin sheets!

Harry: Yeah. Sure.

Harry came out after a moment in a white v-necked t-shirt and black shorts.

Harry: Clean clothes.

Okay, I just had to say it.

Is this guy hitting on me?!

Allana: I just want some make up sleep. You woke me up at five in the morning. So, I really need it.

Harry: What?! It’s not like the hospital?! How many sleepless nights have you got? Five? Six?

Allana: Equivalent to about three months or so.

Harry: So, why do need make up sleep?

I turned around and embraced a pillow.

Allana: I just want to sleep in these sheets!

Harry: With me?

I turned around.

Allana: Fine! If you don’t want me to sleep, fine! Make sure this is worthwhile!

Harry: No, we should go to sleep.

Allana: Thank you.

I turned around and embraced my pillow again. And yep! Harry embraced me too, locking me in place or pinning me in place, with his legs on my legs and his arms on my upper body.

Allana: Uh….

I couldn’t move.

And did Harry just snored?!

Allana: Okay.

I closed my eyes.

I felt Harry’s arms loosen up on my upper body.

Thank goodness I can breathe again.

And he just planted a kiss right below my lips. Technically, my chin.