Chapter one: Meeting

Eren's POV:

Armin, one of the strongest warriors in the Rose tribe sat beside me, the second in command, in the pack leaders home.
It smelt of relaxing herbs but it only made my heart beat faster. Even the threat of war didn't have my heart beating this harshly.

We respectfully bowed our heads toward the older male sitting on his chair. The wise man was a guro
(teacher) as well as a healer and could handle many challenges, everything a great leader had to offer.

"Armin, Eren. My finest, fittest and strongest alphas, you will be mated to the two omegas born of the leader and his omega in the Maria tribe." I feared this day would come.

The tribe leader of our clan would pick two alphas in his tribe (me and Armin) to breed with the two omegas of the tribe of Maria to create strong pups.
The Maria tribe was viewed as a strong group and if this was to succeed, the heirs would be prosperous for both Rose and Maria.

With Armin and I being the chosen ones in our tribe and the other tribe leaders two children being omegas, it would be a perfect bond between groups with the promise of powerful offspring.

"Your omegas will meet with you privately tomorrow evening, when the feast begins." There was to be a grand feast for the opposite tribe. It had been a while since other groups had visited and shared a meal. "You may leave now." He ushered us out.

I breathed out a huge sigh when we got out into the fresh air. I knew this day was coming, going to be sent off to mate and breed with an omega I don't know. I couldn't even imagine how the omega felt.

"How do you feel about all this?" Armin asked so quietly, I almost didn't hear him.

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean... my instincts are getting more mature so the urge to find a mate would of come in soon anyway but now that I think it's actually happening I'm a little nervous." Armin could probably see through my lie and tell I was scared shitless about meeting the omega.
I'd only ever grown up around alphas, my whole family were of that dynamic, either that or they were beta (mother was a beta).

"How about you?" "Hm. I don't know." He stared at me with something a keen to fear in his eyes.

"Tomorrow huh..." Armin stared up into the clear blue sky. It was only mid afternoon and a beautiful day. "Wanna go hunting?" I tried to lighten up the mood. Armin nodded in agreement and began gearing up his bow and arrow.

--------------------------

Levi's POV:

"I'm sorry Levi. I truly am but we need the help." I sighed sadly but understood my mothers situation.
My father and herself had wanted to join the Maria and Rose tribe together for years but mikasa was not of breeding age.

"I understand mother. I will try my best to make you and father proud." A small thankful smile appeared on her lips as her eyes travelled to the less than understanding mikasa.

"Why are you forcing us to breed with strangers! You'd sell your two children to birth children just for your tribes prosperity. Disgusting!"

I glared towards my younger sister. "Mikasa, mother is in a stressful situation. Don't give her shit for her decision." "But Levi. You agree that this is forceful!"

"It is the same as an arranged marriage, yes. But, they may not force us to birth their children in the first years."

"I have heard they are both fine men." She stared at me knowingly.
She knew I'd always liked the same sex ever since my first heat.

"Just agree to meet him mika... please." She looked to me and then made eye contact with our mother sceptically. "...fine." I nodded in silent thanks to her.

We left our mothers and fathers hut and peacefully made our way back to our own respected houses (with mikasa whining the whole way about meeting these two unknown men).

------------------

3rd person POV:

Eren and Armin stood, well Eren paced around the fireplace with his hand behind his back and Armin stood stiffly in the corner mumbling to himself and waited for the meeting between the two different mates.

Some horns blew, proclaiming the arrival of the Maria tribe.

The curtains pulled back and the two raven haired omegas came through the beads dangling from the door frame.

The four couples stared at each other, zeroing in on one another. Levi stared at Eren, Eren stared back. Mikasa looked unimpressed at Armin and he smiled softly back.

~ Well, This is awkward ~