Chapter fourteen: Day in bed

Levi's POV:

My hips are sore...

That was the first thing that came to mind as soon as I woke up.

Eren lay behind me, his arms cocooning around me proactively.

His knot still settled inside me snugly. It had gone down quite considerably but he hadn't pull out yet.
I shuffled around, trying to get comfortable, jostling the knot in deeper.

"~hmn, Eren- wake up!" I slapped his arm until he finally began to wake up. "What's wrong?" He grumbled innocently. "P-pull out. My hips hurt."

"5 more minutes."

...

"Eren... do you ever want to have sex again?" He pulled out quickly.

His hands started rubbing at my hips which I was more than happy to lean back into him at. It was a sickly sweet pain.

"Good?" "Mm, amazing." I kissed his lips happily, enjoying his undivided attention.

"Did you sleep well?" "Peachy." He almost made me die when he started kissing down my neck and shoulders.

"Don't you have to do Pack leader stuff to do today?" I teased while grinding back on him, thinking he'd play along. "Unfortunately yes." He got up and stretched.

Boner kill...

I guess I'll stay in bed then! "Don't pout." "-'M not pouting..." I am...
"I can practically hear it, don't lie." He leaned down next to me and snuggled into me, pressing his face into my cheek.
"'M sorry I have work to do. I'll come back and we can continue." He slapped my ass making me jump up in surprise.

He kissed me once after saying goodbye before he strutted out.

I lay back down hoping to fall back asleep until a certain raven came in.
Not even bothering to call my name, she just casually strutted inside.

"Good morning Levi." I groaned and hid my head further in Eren's pillow, giving her the finger above the furry covers. "Don't be like that... it's annoying when you pry for attention."

Bitch!

"who'd want your attention..." I practically knew what was going to come out of her mouth. "Armin loves my attention. Every night actually." I shouldn't of opened my mouth...

"Why're you here? I didn't come to your hut the morning after." She turned towards me and I saw the tray she was holding out to me. Ok, I guess she's forgiven... she's giving me food after all.

"I saved you some breakfast. I knew you and Eren would either be having another round or you'd be sleeping."

...The 'other round' is coming later, don't you worry Mikasa.

She popped the tray on the bed and I sat up, wincing at the slight stinging in my lower back.

I made sure I was discreet about it, didn't want Mikasa to think I was vulnerable!

"Don't you hurt?"

Yeah...

"Of course not." I huffed out slightly surprised at how confidently I said it.

"You're hips have finger marks on them. Want me to tell him to slow his pace." I choked.

"N-no. I've seen plenty of marks on you. I don't interfere with your and Armins sex lives. So don't butt in mine. Plus, I don't care about his pace if it feels good then I'm into it..." the last words were spoken in more of a whisper making sure she didn't hear.

"You're heats going to start soon." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, which means yours will be too."

Omegas who have spent a considerable amount of time together experience heats at the same time. Their heats sync up, meaning they could support each other in their time of vulnerability.

This was my first ever heat with a mate around and I couldn't say I was not nervous...

Mikasa stayed with me until Eren popped his head around the curtain.

"Morning Mikasa." He greeted politely. "I see some marks on my brother skin. Slow your pace alpha. Don't wanna scare him off, do you?" "M-Mikasa!"

"I think by the loud moans you could hear last night he seems to enjoy being roughly handled, wouldn't you agree?" Ohhh, sassy Eren was quite a hottie!

"Don't hurt him again..." "Never intentionally." I kinda liked the idea of people seeing these marks, so they knew I had an alpha.

Eren lay down beside me, his chest on my back. "Now can you leave so we can suck face."

I blushed but looked toward a slightly uncomfortable looking Mikasa, I didn't think there was anyone who could order her around and be as sassy as her but I guess I was wrong.

She walked towards the entrance, looked over her shoulder once before leaving in a sulk.

"Now look what you've done." "Don't care." He snuggled closer into my shoulder blade. "She's hormonal, she'll take it personally." He froze.

"Crap, I forgot she was pregnant. Well it's too late now... I'll apologise once I take you again." My hips still hurt though.

I guess one round wouldn't hurt...

------------------------

It hurt.

I, more or less ignored Eren for most of evening. I told him to slow down with every thrust of his hips but he wouldn't listen.

I'll show him the silent treatment from now on... and no sex for a whole month!

Christ, even I don't think I can do that... no, I will!

Stupid bastard thinking he's got the right to contort my body into quite frankly dangerous and unnatural positions in bed.

"I'm sorry levs." Sorry ain't gonna cut it bitch!

His hands found my hips and started rubbing.

He really knew when to heighten the mood...

I leaned into his touch, silently ordering him to put more pressure onto my sore hips.

"I made your hips hurt, why didn't you tell me?" "You still wouldn't of stopped." I heard an under breath "true" and I glared at him.

"Levi! I'm sorry." He put his head on my shoulder and started whining.

"So... when's the next time?"

Little shit!

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Stay away from me." "N-no Levs please!"

I made the mistake of looking at his face because damn he was pulling that adorable begging face.

"Fine, but if you touch me I'm going straight to Mikasa's hut." "Got it!"

He cheered and climbed in half naked beside me. "How was Pack leader work?" "I had to learn about our boarders."

How boring.

"I just stayed in bed all day." I turned to look at him and placed my head on his chest.

He kissed my head until I started drifting off to sleep.