Chapter eleven: The night before

Levi's POV:

"So in the end the best position for making a baby would be doing it doggy." "Yeah but mike never hits my prostate when we do that position." "-maybe he's just bad in bed then..."

I had to sit here, with all my horn ball friends talking about sex. It wasn't the most enjoyable conversation I'd ever experienced.

Eren sat next to me. He face palmed at hanji who was obviously aiming the sex position talk at us...

Our wedding was set for tomorrow afternoon and my friends had decided to have a mini party. "What's this party about again?" Eren sighed, his hands still covering his face.

"It's to celebrate Levi's virginity loosing for tomorrow! Of course."

Hanji was already quite drunk and Erwin and mike were nearly in each others laps, giving one another their bedroom eyes.

Eren and I were the only sober ones here. "Enough about our sex life!" The future Pack leader boomed, hanji shut up after that.

"Come to me when you experience tiredness and morning sickness though." She whispered into my ear.

I leaned into Eren and didn't expect Hanji to follow me into his chest as well.

"Where's your asshole today?" I grumbled wanting her off me. "You mean mobit?...He's with our babies today. I woke up early this morning to feed junior so it was his turn to baby sit."

I guess she had a lot of kids because she always talked about them, even when I didn't give two shits about it. 

"Oi Eren. Get her away from me!" "Aw, you're getting your alpha to protect you!" I pushed her as hard as I could before Eren softly grasped her shirt. He tugged her back without a problem because she wouldn't dare go against the future Pack leaders warning.

I snuggled into Eren's side in appreciation.

Eren decided it was about time to get to our own nests, it was evening now and would be dark very soon.
He made sure everyone went their ways and then we headed to our separate tents.

Eren had been sleeping in Armins tent along with Mikasa. I could tell Mikasa was happy about him leaving tomorrow so they could... 'get closer'.

He walked me to his old tent which was now mine. He was still paranoid about me being taken away again which was kind of cute.

"Have a nice nights sleep Levi. I won't be able to come and see you in the morning for obvious reasons." "When will you see me next then?" "Walking down the aisle hopefully." I blushed up at him and smiled.

"I Hope your not too excited to not get any beauty sleep tonight." "You're the only beauty that'll be there tomorrow though, even I can't out shine you. So I should really be telling you to get your beauty sleep."

I put my hand on his shoulder, lifted myself up and kissed his lips lightly making him whine.

"Don't worry alpha, tomorrow we'll be able to sleep next one another. Just one more night alone." "Ohhhh~ How romantic." "I'm trying to get you in the mood~"
His hands moved down from my hips and he pinched my ass suddenly. His face buried in my neck. "Maybe I'm already in the mood~" I could practically hear his smirk.

I could smell his aromatic scent, it was getting thicker the more I relaxed into him. "Stop being a horny alpha. You'll have plenty of time being horny tomorrow." He purred and growled slightly biting the tips of my ear.

I shuddered and hung my arms around his neck with my own neck showing to him. As a sign of submission and trust.
He kissed my exposed scent gland and I withered on the spot. "~ Mhmm, Eren ~"

Eren's hands wondered around  to my backside and he grabbed a handful of the flesh there, making sure to squeeze it. I could feel slick gathering at my hole making me rub my thighs together excitedly. Showing my body ready for penetration.

"I think those wondering hands have gone far enough, don't you think alpha..."

Eren growled and looked towards the offending person, Mikasa. "We were having a moment mika." I pouted.

She walked up fearlessly and snatched Eren's hands from my ass. "Yeah, well I just ruined your moment. And I can practically smell your slick in the air so it obviously wasn't just a 'moment'." She gestured with her fingers dramatically.

"We wouldn't do anything, just a bit of teasing." "...and 'teasing' makes your ass leak like your in heat does it?" "I don't like your attitude miss!" We argued back and forth before she shooed Eren away.

"Come on, we need to get you ready." "I'll have a bath in the morning." "I meant your beauty night." "M-my what..." "never mind let's just go get some mud!"

What...

"WOAH! Where do you think your dragging me?! You think I'm going to touch mud!" "It's for a face mask to make your pours open." I stared blankly at her. "You. Think. I'm going to put mud on my face!"

"Can't you just ignore your OCD and let me make up a face pack?" "N-no!" "You have to look pretty Levi, stop complaining!" If I had a pillow I'd probably suffocate her right now.

If she gets mud anywhere near my face... I'll kill her!

-----------------

"...It should be 'bout time to wash it off now Levi."

So, I put the mud pack on...

She threatened to pull out everyone of my leg hairs one by one whilst I slept if I didn't put the mud on my face. Which was a terrifying threat by the way and knowing her she'd probably do it!

It was kind of relaxing but I constantly heard her bickering about what she walked in on when Eren was touching me up.

"So... he got quite grabby." I smirked knowingly at her. "They'll be more grabby tomor-" "shut it" she slapped my head with some rolled up paper.

"Hey!"

After she washed my face. "See you look prettier already." She chuckled and pushed me towards the bed.

"You need to have at least 8 hours beauty sleep." I rolled my eyes but began to strip and put Eren's shirt over me.

I sniffed his scent but Mikasa pulled it away and ruined the mood again. "You're no fun!" I whined. "Don't forget this is Eren's bed, don't get it too wet."

Bitch.

"I expect you to be asleep by 10 tonight." "Yes mum." I stuck my tongue out at her from behind her back.

"That reminds me, mother and father will be attending their first pups wedding." I felt kind of guilty.

Our parents hadn't attended Mikasa's wedding as she was only the second child. As I was the first born, I would be more important.

"I'm sorry." "S'not your fault you were born first." She looked down. "I'll get to bed before 10."
I tried to cheer her up and was happy to see her smirk. "You better be."

She made me promise her.

---------------

Mikasa woke me up at the crack ass of dawn! She kept poking my cheek and mumbling in my ear about some nonsense.

"You better say goodbye to your asshole because that boys gonna rip your ass up."

I shot up in a sweat.

"Finally you got up." "W- what did you just say..." "Never mind that. I need to get you ready!"

She pushed me to the river and I bathed, I made her turn her back when I stripped obviously.

She then dragged me back to my tent and handed me a bag.
"Wear this under your dress." After handing me it she literally sprinted outside with a red face.

I peeked inside wanting to know what would make Mikasa run away like that.

"MIKASA?!"