Chapter fifteen: Panic

Eren's POV:

"Do you really have to go?" Levi tightly hugged his sister, silently begging her not to leave.

"Mum and dad want their free time from being Pack leaders, it's time for us to take over." She looked to Armin and he smiled reassuringly back at her.

"I'll see ya, Eren." He gave me a manly hug, no tears were shed. By me. But I could see some at the corners of Levi's eyes.

He soon released his breathless sister and ordered for her to inform him when the pup was born immediately. When he'd be an uncle.

Levi's heat was coming along fast, I could smell it lingering in the air, crawling under his skin. I felt a pang of possessiveness and stood closer to him.

"You better let me know when I'm an uncle or I'll never forgive you!" Luckily he didn't question my closeness and actually leaned into my side.

"I will... mum." She mocked. Levi's smile faded.
He hadn't seen his parents since the wedding and probably won't see them again for a long time.

"Say Hi to the oldies for me." "Yeah yeah." She rolled her eyes. She'd complained about being home sick for the past week, she's was more than happy to be leaving now.

Now that Mikasa was pregnant with a promised heir, Armin and herself could take over from the current Pack leaders.
If and when Levi became pregnant I would be appointed as Pack leader and we'd also share the role.

It had only been a couple of weeks since the wedding but I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed in the fact my omega wasn't pregnant with a litter.

My alpha instincts were more than confused by the fact he hadn't started showing signs but my common sense kept telling my other half that we only mated a short while ago and that he couldn't tell yet.

I watched as Mikasa and Armin and others from the Maria tribe trudged off into the woods, leaving Levi and a selected few to stay behind.

Levi wrapped his arms around my neck and started mumbling about how he wasn't going to cry with everyone around us.

It was sad to say goodbye to my best friend. However I knew we'd see each other again.

"You wanna go back home?" He nodded his head, still hiding in my neck.

I lead the way, it was kind of difficult to walk with him physically attached to me, like dragging a grown baby around.

Once inside he silently cried into my shoulder until he fell asleep on my lap.
I placed him carefully on the furry rugs and stroked the hair from his eyes.

The faint smell of heat I smelt earlier became 10 times stronger as he slept.
I worriedly felt his forehead for the first signs of his heat.

He mumbled in his sleep, tossing and turning whilst russling the rugs around. Subconsciously making a nest.

The smell of slick wafted through the air and it made the voice inside my head start to chant erratically to take him.

I watched the helpless omega start to furrow his brows and frown.
His body becoming hot, I quickly grabbed a cold towel and dabbed his swollen neck glands.

I didn't want to wake him, waking an omega in the first stages of their heat could be dangerous, it was the most vulnerable time.

"~Eren..."

Levi's POV:
~meanwhile~

He looked so good, his abs were covered in a thick layer of sweat. He stripped, his arms coming up over his head. Pecks moving along with his slow sensual movements.

He licked his lips giving me a pointed stare.

"Levi..."

He strutted up to me, calmly placing both hands beside my head.

He took my bottom lip between his own, sucking lightly at the flesh. I groaned.

My hands feeling up his body. Trailing and memorising the grooves of his body. His fingers brushed over a pink nipple making me shiver.

He leaned down again and licked a circle around the bud, taking it in his mouth and giving a long suckle.

"Mhm, Eren..." "like that?" "Y-eah..." His hands wondered down to my waist and he dug his finger tips into my hips.

I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed.

"-vi!"

"-evi!"

"Levi!"

I woke up in a sweat. Eren was shaking me whilst calling out my name and Hanji stood next to him looking down at me with a worried expression.

"W-what's wrong, I was having a perfectly nice dream, ya know..." Eren wrapped his arms around me and embraced me tightly.

I didn't realise what was so wrong in the beginning before I noticed the needle in my arm.

"Y-you were so hot!" This isn't  the time to make jokes Eren...

"Levi, you had a really high fever. You should try to stay in bed until your heat comes."
"Why is it taking so long? It's never stalled this long." Eren stared at Hanji for her logical reply.

"I think your bodies trying to tell you something's up."