Chapter twenty seven: Leaving

Levi's POV:

"Have a safe trip... and eren." He looked at Hanji over his shoulder at the mention of his name. "Protect Levi and the pups."

"I don't plan on having them taken away anytime soon..."

That's what I liked to hear~

Hanji was offered by alpha Hannes exclusively to stay and give Sasha hourly checkups, whilst looking after Wolfe, he would be staying with her whilst Eren and I visited the other pack.

He wasn't so happy about us leaving and he made sure we knew how he felt, he had a big tantrum when we had to say goodbye, saying how we'd come back soon.

We couldn't bring a pup to the Pack that we were going to visit...

Eren wasn't in the best of moods about visiting that Pack.

I could see his leg twitching out of the corner of my eye.

"Eren..."

He looked at me, I leant forward and wrapped an arm around his.

"It'll be fine."

"B-but they could hurt you... Or the pups! I would never forgive myself if they were to-"

"We'll be fine. All 3 of us." I patted my stomach just to emphasise the comment.

To reassure the man we'd be fine.

"I know- it's just... I don't want what happened to happen again. I don't want to loose my family again."

"We won't be going anywhere." I smirked.

"At least I know your mood swings will probably keep them set in their place. Shout at them all you want, you've got the excuse of being pregnant."

"...what's that suppose to mean, Eren?"

"Crap. I meant to say-"

"I'm not moody. You utter bitch, don't go blaming my babies on my emotions!"

"That's not-"

Eren's POV:

Now I've done it...

"Levi baby... I meant to say- the pups are giving you extra stress and if those people made you even more stressed you can let out your rage on them all you want..."

Saved...

"I'm not stressed in the slightest..."

...Not saved.

"Well I am. I'm totally stressed." I changed the subject back to myself to avoid making him more angry.

"It's ok, everything will be fine. We'll make up the excuse that I'm pregnant so I can scream at them."

That's literally what I said...

At least I knew they wouldn't touch a pack alphas mate whom is pregnant.

I could practically get all of the surrounding packs involved if they so much as insulted Levi and my pups.

Levi began to rest his head on my shoulder.

"When will we be there?"

"Not for another few hours, try to get some sleep, ok?"

He hummed and started getting more comfy in my arms.

---------------------

Levi's POV:

Before I knew it I was being poked awake.