Hole In One

Lunas P.O.V

I did not expect to get a call today from Chase, telling me to get to the Davenports house because they need help with a painting. It was really confusing. Like really confusing. I had been on a mission yesterday which caused me getting a bruise on my right hip.

Which means I can't run as fast as before. But I still ran all the way to their house.

"I'm here!" I yelled as I walked through the door in the lab. The rats and Leo turned around to face me as I stood there trying to breath normally.

"Could you like stop calling me like this" I said as I walked next to Chase.

"Like what?" He asked dumbfouded.

"Like in the middle of everything. I was standing in the kitchen making a sandwitch and you had to ruin it" I said and heard Chase chuckle.

"I'll make you a new one when we're done" Chase stated. He did turned around to face Bree before he spoke.

"Alright Bree, do your thing" He said and Bree started super speed painting. She was painting something incredibly weird and to be honest. I thought it was an ugly ass painting. It took her like ten seconds before she was done.

"Done and done. What do you think?" She asked as she turned around to face us.

"It's perfect!" Chase stated.

"Can't tell the difference" Leo said.

"Still ugly" Adam said and I nodded in agreement.

"All right, but we don't have much time. We'll go hang the replica, Adam, you take care of the original" Chase said.

"What am I supposd to do with it?" Adam asked.

"Hide it some place that Mr. Davenport would never find it. Make it disappear" Chase said and gave Adam the original painting.

"You do realize that you're talking to the wrong person if you want something to disappear" I stated to Chase. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Okay, but I'm gonna need a magic wand and a volunteer from the audience" Adam said and then looked around until his eyes found Bree.

"How about you, young lady?" Adam asked.

"Just go" Bree said getting frustrated with Adam. Adam left and Chase dragged me to the elevator with the others. I mistakenly bumped my right hip into something and winced.

"You okay?" Chase asked as he heard me wince.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled and walked into the elevator.

_____________________________

The elevator took us to Davenports art vault and let me tell you, my eyes are burning from the ugly ass Davenportraits I see right now.

"Ah there. Mr. Davenport will never know the difference" Chase said and put the replica somewhere standing.

"Okay, let's be honest. If it's not a mirror or his back account, he's not really paying attention" Leo said. I nodded in agreement and sighed.

"Hey!" Mr. Davenport yelled which caused all of us to jump and I again bumped into something hard which caused me to wince.

"What are you doing down here?" Mr. Davenport asked us. I was trying to hold a poker face but it started to sting in my right hip. It's just a bruise. It is just a freaking bruise.

"What are we doing down here? Well, we're down here because your painting really spoke to us" Chase said nervously. Mr. Davenport gave us a look which told us he knew we were lying so Bree jumped in.