Lake House Part 2

Lunas P.O.V

I was awoken by somone lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Chase sitting beside me.

"Chase!" I yelled and engulfed him in a hug. I heard him laughing at my outburst as he hugged me.

"I missed you" I said into his chest.

"I missed you too, that's why I came" Chase said and kissed my forehead.

"How long you staying?" I asked as I looked up to meet those perfect hazel eyes. Chase looked down at me and smiled.

"As long as you're staying" Chase said and pecked my lips.

"Now get up! We are not staying in the bed all day!" Chase yelled and got up. I laughed at him as I went to get changed.

I put on a pair of blue bikinis and shorts with a tank top. I brushed through my long brown hair and took my sunglasses before walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around Chase's torso from behind. He was leaning on the counter and as my arms wrapped around Chase's torso he turned around to face me.

"Hmm.... What about the lake beside the house?" He asked and I smiled.

"Hell yes!" I said and turned around, only to me spun back around and shoved up against a wall. My back made impact with the wall as I felt Chase's lips on mine. My hands cupped Chase's cheeks as his hands went under my shirt but stayed on my hips.

His tounge licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it. I slowly opened my mouth and felt Chase's tounge explore every corner of it.

My hands went behind Chase's neck and I pulled him closer to my body if that even was possible. I felt Chase smile into the kiss before he kissed me harder but passionately.

My hands slowly went down for his cheeks to his abs and I could feel his six pack through the shirt. Chase slowly slid his hands down my hips to my tighs. He then grabbed my tighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

My hands quickly replaced themselves around his neck for balance as Chase deepend the kiss which I thought was impossible. I felt pleassure build up in my body as I moaned into the kiss. 

Chase then suddenly left my lips and kissed from my jawline to my neck.

"Chase.." I moaned as he started sucking and nibbling on my neck.

"Chase, what about Logan?" I breathed out.

"He's not home" Chase huskily whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"But-" 

"Luna, mention one more thing about distractions and I will take you, right now, right here, on this freaking wall" Chase said and looked me in the eye. My eyes winded and my jaw dropped.

"Even if I wasn't ready?" I asked in complete utter shock. 

"Well....No" Chase said and I smirked.

"You're too nice" I mumbled against his lips.

"Do you want me to be cockier?" Chase smirked as he went to kiss my neck again.

"Nah, I think we're good" I stated as Chase kept kissing my neck. When our make out session was over with we went to the lake that's right next to the house. Well that is why you call it lake house.

I layed mine and Chase's towel on the sand and then I stripped off everything except the bikini. I could feel Chase eyeing me and I smirked. 

I turned around to face him and I could see in his eyes love and lust at the same time. I slowly walked up to Chase and he watched my every move.