Had Me At Hello

Lunas P.O.V

"I can feel you comin' from a mile away

My pulse starts racing from the words that you say
And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue
That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on"

I was singing in the kitchen as the radio was playing Had Me At Hello by Luke Benward. I was invited to a barbeque at the Davenports and I promised to bring some sweets, so I was now baking some cinnamon rolls and cookies.

"You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you"

As I was singing this song I was thinking about me and Chase. The song kinda matches our relationship. Chase had me at hello. The first time we met I had a slight crush on him, which only grew bigger and bigger.

"Hold, Hold, Hold, hold me tight now
Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello"

Everytime Chase and I were together on a date or even just on the roof watching the stars I fall for him harder. I don't even know how that's possible. I've helped him on his missions as he has helped me on mine.

"Close your mouth now baby don't say a word
Cause you ain't saying nothing
I ain't already heard
Plus all them words get buried when the beats so loud
And the speakers blowin' up to this dance song"

The cookies were done in the oven and I took them out. I placed everything in a small box before walking towards the Davenports house. It was already evening and the sun was setting.

"You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you"

The song kept playing in my head as I knocked on the door. Chase opened the door and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey" He said and opened the door wider for me to walk inside.

"Hi" I smiled and walked inside. Chase led me towards the backdoor and showed me the backyard. It was huge almost like mine. On the backyard Adam and Bree were playing frisbee as Mr. Davenport and Leo were at the grill.

Tasha was setting the table on the backyard and then she walked over to Leo and Mr. Davenport.

"What have you been doing here?" I asked and looked up at Chase.

"Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello"

"Waiting for you" Chase said and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Come on, let's go do something" I said and dragged Chase onto the grass. I was in a white dress as Chase was in a blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Oooooh Ooooh ooh ooh
Oooooh Ooooh ooh ooh
Oooooh Ooooh ooh ooh"

I kept humming the song as I went walked towards the stereo on the backyard. I clicked play and a slow song came on. Chase smiled at me before offering his hand. I gladly took it and followed him in the middle of the backyard.

Adam, Bree, Tasha and Mr. Davenport stopped what they were doing and looked at Chase and I. When they saw us slow dancing Mr. Davenport took Tasha's hand and led her towards the middle of the grass.

They were somewhat close to us as they danced. Chase and I were moving slowly to the song. Chase had his one hand on my waist and the other held my left hand. 

I had one hand around Chase's neck and the other held his hand. My head was laying on his chest as we danced.

"Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
I'm so, so good to go
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello"

The song was over and we all went to grab something to eat. After that I offered them the cookies and cinnamon rolls I baked.

Everyone was now playing on the backyard as I was sitting on the side, watching them laugh. I heard foot steps approach me and looked up to see Chase sitting down next to me.

"Why is this beautiful princess sitting here all alone?" Chase asked.

"She's waiting for her Prince Charming to arrive and it looks like he has" I smiled and kissed Chase. When I pulled away I layed my head on his soulder.

"Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
I'm so, so good to go
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello"

I sang the last vers one extra time and saw Chase smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your voice is beautiful" He smiled. I blushed and looked at the others. They were all laughing and having fun. Chase brought me in his embrace and I loved it there. 

Chase was like a comfy pillow. Except his abs were really hard but other wise I could fall asleep on him.

"Te quiero más que a nada, y quiero tenerte aca conmigo"  Chase said, which meant "I love you more than anything, and I want to have you here with me".

"Te quiero, y siempre estaré aquí " I said to Chase which means "I love you and I will always be here".

Chase smiled before brushing his lips softly on mine.

"Where did you learn spanish?" I asked as our forehead were leaning against each other.

"I'm the smartest person alive, and I thought I should learn spanish because you can speak spanish" Chase stated. I smiled before kissing Chase. One of the best things in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How's everyone?? :) I know this chapter is short but I wanted one sweet short chapter :D

Hope you guys liked it! :)

Love ya!

~Sincerely Rebecca ;)