20

Oh my god, I honestly can't believe he did all this for me. Set down on the grass by the swings that we were once on was a picnic. There was heaps of food, a CD player with my favourite CDs and a bag.

Happy tears were forming in my eyes.
"Oh my god Phil, I forgot it was my birthday"

"This is all for you bear, you deserve it and much more" we took our seats on the picnic blanket before I grabbed a sandwich and started nibbling on it.

"Thank you so much" I can't believe that any one would ever care enough about me to give me a special birthday picnic.

"Anything for you. Ohhh and I almost forgot, I got you something" he hurried over to his bag and pulled out a box.

I grabbed the box from his hands cautiously, I started unwrapping the beautifully decorated present and inside was.... Oh my god, I actually can't believe it. It's the llama teddy that my mum gave to me when I was little to help me with my nightmares.

"Oh Lion, how did you get it" tears formed in my eyes as I tenaciously held it. I loved it so much.

"I went back to your old house, even though I was terrified and searched everywhere. I found it under your parents bed in an old dusty box"

I tackled him in a massive hug landing on the ground where we stayed for the next few hours just chatting and enjoying each others company.

This is the best birthday ever. Never would I have thought someone would do something so amazing for me. I'm not worth all this trouble that he went in to get me this toy. Don't get me wrong I love it but he went into my old house and who knows what my parents did to it before they were arrested. But I'm so glad that he would do that for me because it shows that he loves me.

"I love you so much Phil. I hope you know that" every word as true as the last.

"I know bear" he jumps up off the ground quickly. Holding out his hand for me to grab. I did and I was hauled of the ground before I could even compose myself. I chuckled slightly.

We quickly packed up the picnic and we were off, making sure I grabbed my llama before we left. I laced my hands in Phil's while leaning my head against his shoulders and my llama firmly against my chest as we made our way back home.

Although when we did arrive there was no car meaning Phil's mum wasn't home. We gave each other a confused look but decided to ignore it.

"What do you want to do now" I questioned.
"Um movie?"

"Sounds Perfect"

Phil's POV

We had settled down on the couch to watch our movie, we suddenly heard  a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Dan left to get the door. I was left alone in the living room.
"What the fuck" I heard Dan say and I was a little confused do I walked towards the door to see... Chris... As a pizza boy.

I chuckled a little to myself and decided to joke around a little. I walked up to Dan all flirtatiously, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Dan, are you coming. I'm getting lonely in here." I think he could tell what I was up to because he joined in.
"Yeah baby, go get the bed ready and I'll be in after I pay this young gentleman." Chris's face was priceless.

"That would be £15.50." he piped up and I could tell he was trying not to look at us. We gave him the money and took the pizza before slamming the door in his face before he could respond.

I cracked up laughing shortly followed by Dan. "Oh my god, good one Phil. I cant believe you just did that" Dan managed to say through laughter. It feels good to make Dan laugh. I never want to see that smile go.

"Did you see the look on his face. It was priceless. I won't be surprised if he goes and tells PJ now." Dan nodded his head. It's true. But something tells me this will come back around and Chris won't let it go that easily.

I crawled over to where Dan was sitting near the door. Our lips connected. The feeling so great. I never want anything to change. It was passionate. We were stopped by the sound of a car door. We quickly rushed back to the couch with our pizza a pressed play. Seconds later the door opened.. Mum was home.

"Hey mum"

"Hey sweety" I looked behind her and saw a very large box. I was intrigued.

"Mum, what's the box for"

"This is Dan's present from me" Dan had a face full of joy, I don't think he's ever seen a box so big or even got one present on his birthday let alone two.

"Can I open it now" mum nodded to show that he could go open it so we both walked, me slightly behind Dan to the box. That's weird the box is making noise. He lifted up the flaps revealing a very small husky puppy. Oh my god, my mum got Dan a puppy. The dog had jumped out of the box and into Dan's arms.

There were tears in Dan's eyes as he took the dog and walked over to mum and giving her a big hug then walking over to me.

"I've always wanted a dog"

"you deserve it Bear, just know if I'm not around for any reason, then this dog will be your best friend" he nodded his head in agreement.

"I know Lion"

We finished our pizza on the couch, the puppy never once left Dan.

"What are you going to call him Dan"

"I think I'm going to call him Wolf" I smiled at the name.

"Wolf is perfect" we made our way to the bedroom. "Goodnight Bear and happy birthday" I gave Wolf a quick pat. I watched him curl up next to Dan. I'm glad Wolf is here because I know he will protect whenever I might not be able to.

"Goodnight Lion" I turned off the light and made my way to my room. I hope everyday of the break is as perfect as today.