6

Phil was leading me some where but I wasn't to sure where so I decided to ask.

"Phil, where exactly are you taking me" I say quietly but loud enough for him to still hear me.

"I'm taking you to my house, it's not safe at yours and I'm not going to stand around while you get hurt" he sounded really protective, as I felt a slight blush creep onto my cheek.

He must have noticed because suddenly I felt his hand lock with mine, it was a good feeling to have.

We walked hand in hand for about five more minutes before we reached a really nice looking house with green grass, flowers of all sorts in every colour of the rainbow and a white picket fence. I looked at his house in awe.

"Shall we" Phil says quickly breaking me out of my trance like state. "ah yeah, I guess so" I reply unconvincingly. We walk slowly up to his front door and walk inside to be greeted with a big hug from a woman I am guessing is Phil's mum.

After the hug I walked back a little. "You must be Dan, it's nice to meet you, i'm Phil's mum" she was a little cheery for my liking but I appreciated it. I gave her a wave and stayed quiet.

"We are going up to stairs mum, Dan needs to rest" Phil adds half pulling me up the stairs.

We reach the spare room. The room had white walls with a double bed in the middle, also white and a brown side draw with a lamp.

I sat down on the bed with Phil next to me, tears started spilling from my eyes. I felt an arm wrapped around me and in that moment I knew I was safe, my head lay on his chest as I slowly felt my eyes close.

I awoke to someone shaking me softly. "Morning sleepy head" I heard a voice as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around. "Where am I and what time is it" I said trying my hardest not to sound rude.

Well you're at my house and it's 7:30 in the morning so if you don't want to be late for school we need to get up. I was still confused but decided to get up anyway.

"Phil" I say shyly. "Yeah" he says before yawning.

"I don't have any clothes" he gives me a little chuckle before handing me grey sweat pants and a green sweater. "How about you have a shower and I'll go get breakfast" I nodded and walked into the small bathroom connected to the spare room.

The water was refreshing and my bruised skin, I washed myself. I was obviously I'm there for a while because I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Are you OK Dan" he said sounding worried.
"Ah yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I heard him walk away so I turned the water off and stepped out, shivering from the sudden cold. I got dressed into Phil's clothes and made my way down stairs to the kitchen where breakfast was laid out on the bench.

Phil was sitting down filling his face with his pancakes. Wow he is gorgeous, but you can't eat Dan it you'll get fat and he'll never talk to you again.

"Hungry" his mum said from behind the bench

I was really hungry but I had to lie for the sake of being perfect.
"no, i'm not really hungry but thank you any way" she nodded and went back to cooking.

Phil's POV

He's not eating again, maybe he's anorexic, there might be something wrong with him, but why would he do that he's so perfect. I ignored my thoughts.

"Come on Dan, time for school" I grabbed my bag and we were out the door. We will pick your stuff up after school if you like, I'll come with you so the don't do hurt you" I could see he was scared of the thought so I link our hands to reassure him that everything will be just fine.

"Oh by the way, your hair looks cute curly" he freaked out touching his hair. I giggled seeing his reaction, the way his eyes went wide at the thought and for what having the possibility of people seeing him with his hobbit hair.

He saw me laughing and laughed as well, at least he's not taking it too seriously. We were still linked as we reached the school.

"Crap" shit, it's PJ and Chris, the better not hurt Dan or I swear they are so dead.

I looked over at Dan, confusion in his eyes, I pointed over to where they were standing next to the entrance.

"Whatever happens Dan just keep walking" he hesitates but nods, he let's go of my hand and heads for the door only to be stopped by Chris.

"Where are you going you little emo faggot" Chris says to Dan while pulling up his sleeves and digging his nails into his arm.

That is it, I cant let them hurt Dan anymore.

I walk up behind Dan and I'm greeted by PJ. "Nice timing Phil, we're just about to teach this faggot a lesson, what do you think" he questions expecting me to go along with his sadistic plans.

"Leave him alone Chris" I reply sternly. "What the fuck are you doing mate" he half yells in my direction.

"I said leave him the fuck alone, oh and I'm not your mate anymore and I'm definitely not going to let you hurt this poor boy anymore" i was getting really angry by this point, I ripped Chris away from Dan and punched PJ in the face causing them both to cower and run away.

I picked up Dan from the floor and walked him to class. We said our goodbyes at his classroom and I walked to mine. I will never let them hurt him, I think I might even love him... Fuck it, I love Dan Howell