Chapter 17 - Part 4

"I do," said Elsa. "I don't like it or dislike it." Flynn rewrapped the blade and tucked it back inside his jacket. "It's evidence, that's all." "Evidence of what?" said Elsa. "That's not proof of anything, unless Elena's wacky DNA's on it. Or ours. And then it's you and me in trouble, cowboy." "I know, I know. But there must be more to find."  Sniffing, Rapunzel rubbed her nose violently. It was turning red. "Well. How do we find more? Where to start?" "We need connections with the Few, that's obvious." Flynn frowned. "They're at the heart of it." Rapunzel shrugged. 

"Elsa and I have both been interviewed. At least one of us must be chosen." He shook his head. "I don't like that idea." "Yeah, but you're not calling the shots, are you?" said Elsa. "What's the worst that can happen? One of us gets to be a member, we find out as much as we can, then we say it was a mistake, we don't have the time, we need to study . . . something. Resign from the Few." "I don't think anybody gets to resign from the Few," said Flynn. "I have never heard of it," agreed Rapunzel. She took a deep breath. "What about Jack?" Flynn froze. "What about him?"

"He is the most important. He is practically Head Boy. They are all afraid of him, haven't you noticed? And I think he likes Elsa. He has the - what do you say? - the hots for her." "You're wrong," muttered Elsa. "He can never wait to get out of my company.

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the super short update. I'm trying to drag the book out for as long as I can, as I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel yet. As I mentioned previously this book is nearing the end with only 3-4 chapters left. Shoutout goes to my annoying friend LordDoom321 and my sister i'm_nobody_special. You guys are my rocks and I can't imagine a world without the two of you.