CHAP8-"Unpredictable"

H         A         R         I         N

"I'm Haylee, nice to meet you-"she said, gesturing to my side, waiting for my reply with an eyebrow rose up.

"Oh, sorry, hey I'm, Kim Harin. Nice to meet you too"

She quickly folded her arms across her chest while checking me out from top to bottom. Her eyes travelled from my long brown hair to my Adidas shoes, giggling a little. I can't understand what's so funny. She didn't even pass one day at our school and she's eyeing me like a zombie in duty, ready to chew my brain anytime.

"You must be considered lucky to be a sister of such a handsome young man like me, or else your first day wouldn't have been much welcoming" Jin said, blowing an invisible kiss at his sister, who smiled back sweetly at his act.

There was a moment of silence between us. Her eyes were always in one way or another connected with mine. She doesn't let me notice her stare at me but, Suga, was busy cleaning his phone frame and I could see her eyes on me through his black polished screen.

'Why'

-RING-

"Well, that's my cue. Mom will be waiting outside. She doesn't let me walk home alone after these recent incidents" Celestia said, getting up from her chair with the last school bell, pushing the table forward for a comfortable stand but was clearly meant to jam, Yoongi, between his chair who sat opposite to her.

"Argh, Cra-crazy woman!" he yelled, pushing the round side of the metal table away from his squashed stomach.

"I'll get going too, then" I said, hanging my backpack on my right shoulder.

That was when a huge hand grabbed my tiny head, like a gigantic spider grabbing you; the difference is marked with huge five fingers, spread across my head that immediately turned me to face him, like a confused dog.

"What?"

"You are also not walking home alone, Young Miss"

"But why Tae, I always walk home alone"

"Not anymore, go with, Celestia"

"Why can't I go with you" I asked, not looking at him anymore.

"Because we all are staying back, we got ourselves into detention"

"Purposely?"

"Maybe, but I don't have time to explain, now go" he gave a quick, yet slight push on my back, shooing me away. I have to listen, got no other choice.

The wind was heavy today, I tried to hold on to my hair, that was hard to tame in this kind of a weather and rushed to the school gates. Unfortunately, Celestia, was long gone in her mom's car. I can imagine an angry, Kim Taehyung, now. I'm so dead.

He told me not to walk home alone. By the time I ran behind Celestia, I got a text from all the girls saying they already left. So that means I have to wait till his detention gets over.

Out of the blue my phone stared to ring.

H         A         Y         L         E         E

"Haylee"

"Yes, what is it now" I arrogantly asked.

"I need you to delete all the unknown calls that comes into Harin's phone"

"And how do I do that"

"Meet me in a place I message you tomorrow, soon after you read the message delete it, we don't want to take any chances, now do we" he said, stretching on his words, speaking like a complete psycho.