CHAP19-"Neighborhood thief"

J      U      N      G      K     O     O     K

It's been quite some time since Taehyung hyung warned me to stay away from her. He probably, no, he obviously didn't want to get her involved with anything back then.

'I mean that day when I saw you, you were drenched in blood'

She seems to still remember what she saw clearly, even though it's been three years from then.

'Taehyung hyung wouldn't tell her, right?'

Ever since then I kept my distance. Even after being good childhood friends, I kept her away from me. I had to, at least for Taehyung hyung's sake. But now, things have changed, wounds have healed, hearts have mended, love has returned and trust have embedded.

'But the truth still lies unread'

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook, any plans for the holidays" Jimin hyung asked, slinging his hands inside the spot between my arms that was inside my jacket.

"Hyung, are we a couple" I asked, looking at the connected arms with a poker face. "Ahh why, you want to date, hyung" he asked back, giving me a perverted face after which I forced my finger on his forehead, moving him away. But he just came clinging again.

"Aish, but Jungkook-ah, where is your jacket? Ya! You'll freeze to death in this" he said, stopping me with his hands that were still connected with mine.

"It's okay, I didn't like that anyways"

"So you threw it away"

"Yea"

"Where"

"Obviously in the-"before I could complete I could see Jimin's eyes that were staring at Harin who was walking outside the school gate, and then he quickly diverted his eyes back on me, with his eyebrow rose. "Should I tell, Taehyung" he asked, with an evil grin. "Ahh hyung, what do you want" I asked, finally surrendering. I knew he came with an interest in the first place.

"Taehyung's new video game"

"What!!?"

"Why" he asked. "Hyung, he never gives his video games away!" I said, stating such obvious facts. "I know, isn't that why I'm blackmailing you to get it for me" he talked, with loads of persuasion. "What makes you think I'll do that-"

"EVERYONE, JUNGKOOK HAS FALLEN IN LOV-"even before he could scream such useless things, I quickly covered his mouth, pushing his head under my arms while he still kept murmuring in his breath. "Ahh hyung! It's not like you think" I said, while he pushed my hand away. "It doesn't matter to me if it is or not, but I'll get you sued by Taehyung again if you don't listen to me" this evil hyung, what should I do with him.

"And either away, after today classes end and I have nothing better to do at home rather than play video games" he confessed. "And if I get my hands on that latest edition, then my soul can rest in peace" he said, starting off like a creepy maniac and ending his words like a helpless boy.

He kept looking at me for an answer.

"But Taehyung hyung probably reached home by now. His house is really close to the school"

"So go to his house"

"And face his mom, no way!" I screamed in frustration. "Why, does she still..." he asked, looking at me with a funny expression. "Yes, she still sees me as the five year old who she made cookies for. Every time I go there she won't leave me alone and would keep pulling my cheeks" I said.