CHAP 1- "Nostalgic"

#Suggestion
[Make sure to read this book in black background, for a better read. Thank you and enjoy.]
Help=[If u are using phone --> tap, select 'Aa' from above --> click the black box]

]Help=[If u are using phone --> tap, select 'Aa' from above --> click the black box]

_________jungkookff__________

There was something unusual about this. Usually I'm the kind of girl who would never remember a dream. It was always a thing of the past. A memory lost somewhere in my head. But that was until today.

I was aware about the fact that I was dreaming, just like those lucid dreamers who take control over their dreams and start to do things they can't do in reality . Everything is possible in their dreams. But the only difference about me dreaming was that.

'I couldn't take control over it like them'

I felt locked in it, like I have to bear it till the very end. It almost felt like an unreal reality.

It started with music, a whistle rather. Showing me a boy sleeping, but was woken up by a burning piano, it was fully lit by fire that disturbed him. It was not just the fire but a painting, which I can't get a clear idea about. He was woken up in a sudden, confused. With the move of my eye-ball I got taken to trail footsteps that were real slow and steady. In a second of time I was facing the back of a tall figure, walking in pride. Someone was calling him? But he didn't care.

Then I woke up, in my dream, the nostalgic feeling of being awake when you actually are still trapped in it. I was calling myself, alarming myself to wake up. But I just simply closed my eyes. I was still breathing heavy, scared? There was a gun, he was holding it.

That was when I woke up. Why you ask?

'Because that was when the gun was pulled, it truly felt like the end of the road, end of my road'

I'm Harin, and this was how it all began.

[ Please imagine the whistle as the one heard in begin mv ]

●●●

Because let me hint you guys now itself that the whistle is a very imp clue ;)

Also, please concentrate on all the characters if you want to solve the mystery yourself.

If you really really want to solve the mystery, then I advice to look into the smallest things and never the biggest ;)