CHAP 62- "A Happily ever after"

•FINAL•

A/N- It's a long end chapter, so get your popcorns ready ;)

J    U    N    G    K    O    O    K

The taste of caramel macchiato was still at the tip of my tongue as I walked to toss my fifth cup of coffee into the trashcan. The smell of fabric had dominated every inch of the vast space and each step I placed was followed by the clicking noises of cameras. Regardless of my frequent visits, the studio walls were always confusing to me. Every room looked like the same one I had passed, making it once again impossible to spot the celebrity in demand.

There was nothing new about everything happening around me. But of course, seeing these models shoot would always make me look at my own attire and sometimes even convince myself to put some effort onto my hair. Now jelling it back would never do me any good, but from time to time I do tend to change my looks, I guess.

However today, I would say my outfit and hair is pretty impressive.

"Oh yes, that's a great shot. Looking good. Look to this side, please. Now show me that jaws, yes, fabulous. Give me some of that killer smile, ohhh, perfecto"

I turned to see the celebrity I've been looking for, who was on the floor rolling around as he took imaginary photos of me with his fingers while blabbering things out. And, of course, I posed.

"This better go up the billboards" I demanded, laughing at his awkward position on the floor

"So, what brings you here? Autograph? Don't tell me you want me to sign your underwear!?"

"Do I have to tell you, Jimin. Your brand is obviously topping internationally, and the company seems to be doing pretty well too but like I told you earlier, we got information that there is a staff in one of your department that is trying to stalk a teenage girl. We have CCTV footages that prove as evidence"

"Jungkook we discussed this. The event in two days is very important to me. Can't this wait till then?"

"The audacity of you to consider naming the brand as GOTJAMS? What was so wrong with WWH, I think its more appropriate" an angry Jin had marched into the room with his hands resting on his hips.

He had his makeup and attire completely done with his hair colored blonde. Jin was accompanied by Minrae and another girl who had a big smile spread across her face at the sight of Jimin.

"Because it's my company, hyung" Jimin snapped, getting up and standing an inch away from Jin, both looking as if they are ready to throw hands.

"But I am the face of the company and the lead model here" he snapped back.

"Exactly what is WWH?" I asked, though I regretted it after.

"World Wide Handsome"

"But hyung" I started. "It's a unisex brand. And worldwide handsome would create a lot of issues for the company. And besides GOTJAMS is not that bad. We all would like that I think"