CHAP18-"Stay warm"

H         A         R         I         N

A menacing confusion was looming among everyone. There were no threats, signs of murder nor any wasted bullets hanging around the school building. It's been almost two weeks from the obscure incidents of the missing boys.

Yet, left unsolved.

There weren't any list of deaths found anywhere close, the only thing that they hang on with. The police confirmed that both the disappearances have a connection and that they are doing everything in their power to find them both. But of course, the boys never lagged behind those words.

It's not like they weren't trying, it's harder than it looks. I don't know how it is for the rest. But, Taehyung hasn't been getting proper sleeps from then and would not be at home most of the time. They are obviously trying to figure out something. And I can't do anything after the warning I got from, Jungkook.

A warning I have no emotions for. Somehow I can't seem to take him or the boys seriously.

Today was the last day of school before winter break.

Finally, that magical day is here.

Everyone seems to be in the holiday mood. It was snowing heavily outside and everyone was dressed warmly enough to survive the cold. It's been some days from when he had lend me his coat and I felt bothersome clinging on to it for long, it looked damn expensive.

The coat was nicely folded and kept on my thighs, while I kept ironing it with my hands to keep the dust off. When my hands reached the edge of its pockets, it reminded me of something.

'The map'

I slowly took out the folded map out of my bag, looking at it with a smile on my face, that was frozen.

I washed the coat like he wanted, but wore it to school today since I didn't get enough time to search for mine. I'll have to leave from school like an ice pole probably.

'I'll just not tell him'

"Harin-nah" Minrae called, walking inside the classroom with the rest two girls while smiling with their shivering lips. Mine were frozen since morning to be honest.

Since it's the last day before winter break the classes will not go on. We come on this day just to see our friends and hang around a little. After the girls came and sat in their benches that were quite far from mine, they fixed their bags and were ready to sit as a group alongside me.

But that was when the boys showed up, one by one, walking inside the class with cold stares. They all were dressed so warm. Few of them had the expensive fur on its collar while the rest had a scarf around their neck. Yoongi, was fully covered in clothes, the scarf covered his entire face while he walked with shivering legs, cold.

Not caring much about the boys I went back to fiddling with my phone, acting as if I was busy in a conversation. A warm feeling touched my cheeks while I flinched in shock to see a smiling Taehyung beside me that was holding a coffee, carefully next to my cheeks.

"Thanks" I said, while he walked to the other three girls to give them one too.

"Acho! --Argh, darn it this stupid snow" Suga yelled after a sneeze, he didn't look in good health to me.

The class was not in complete silence. Few talked among themselves while I continued acting as if I was in a serious conversation. At unexpected intervals, I kept eyeing Jungkook who sat next to Jin, thinking of what to say before returning this. I took a moment to stare at the coat in my lap and then back to him, but this time he wasn't over there.