CHAP38-"Found or not?"

H         A         R         I         N

What do I do.

Where do I go.

Who do I go to.

Phone. Phone. Phone. My phone.

After Suga had left me with such plain words, there was nothing but complete terror awakening within me. A feeling of empathy was grieving in every corner of my body, pulling and pushing my veins, keeping even my blood flow unstable.

I found it hard to breathe. Toxic poison was being injected in me and what did I do? Gallop it all in, allowing it to consume me, shatter me, destroy me.

I was an idiot. Rather a complete fool to begin with.

He cut the phone too soon for me to comprehend. There was no way I would say something like that. Why would I tell him to hide either away? What would I gain from that? Nothing, absolutely nothing. So then why. Why am I to be blamed.

I tried calling Taehyung. He was out of reach.

I can't call mom. I can't call dad who is miles away. I have nobody else to call except,

"Ashly—uh-Ashly ughh can you please come to street number forty two, next to the ice cream shop that just shut down" Every single word that escaped my mouth was like a faint whisper. Miserable pain embedded every time I breathed to talk further and I couldn't control the hiccups that accompanied my crying voice.

"Harin, what the hell? Why are you crying?"

Ashly was screaming in the phone but at the same time I could hear her run down the stairs and grabbing on to her car keys. Even when I was shivering in pain I couldn't resist but put forward a question,

"Ashly, you're not yet legal to drive. You don't have a license"

"Harin, do you think I give a fuck about being the perfect citizen right now" I could already hear her start her car and I could no longer control the laughter treasured in my stomach.

"You are crazy" I said, chuckling.

"And you dare cut the phone. Stay in line till I reach there"

The location I gave Ashly was a little far from where the murder had happened. She wouldn't have the best reaction if I call her right into a pool of blood. I wanted to slowly tell her, lure her to believe me I had nothing to do with it. I was the scared one.

"Harin, where are you? I'm in front of the shop"

I could see her. She was right in front of me, breathing heavily, worried, restless.

But I noticed she wasn't alone.

There was a man.

No, it was a boy next to her.

His feature kind of looked similar, but that wasn't enough to comprehend in the dark.

"Who's with you?"

"How did you—Harin where are-"Ashly made a quick turn. When she saw me she let out a big exhale, tears simply designing her cheeks, making sure to stain her sleeves when she wiped them while running to my side.

"Arh! Thank god. You weren't ready to tell anything on phone, you have no idea how worried I was, Harin. I freaking hate you" she yelled, hugging me so tight I could puke out everything I was backing up from the time I saw the corpse.

"Apparently, I can't die that easily. Even hell hates me" I joked, but she had no reaction.

Ashly relaxed and held my shoulder, looking at me once again to clear it out that I was actually okay. As and when Ashly moved, the boy I was analyzing was right in front of me, smiling worriedly.