CHAP35-"Undiscovered"

H        A         R        I         N

School clinic was upstairs.

My legs felt awful. The pain was lingering all over my body and I couldn't help but take it all in. It almost felt like someone had drugged me. My head was spinning and I felt weak. After the call I looked everywhere to find Haylee but she was long gone.

Escaped.

It's funny.

I don't laugh.

Why is it that I can never attend such a call? It's been a few days I've been receiving calls from an unknown number. But soon after I attend it, it just cuts itself. I've never got an opportunity to talk to the caller because I always felt drugged and weak.

And this time Haylee was in front of me. But that was until she disappeared.

Was Haylee always next to me when I got the calls? Why do I feel like she is.

H. A. Y. L. E. E.

I pity her name.

I wanted to visit Hoseok.

The stairs were never ending. I didn't know if it was my assumption or that the stairs only kept increasing, keeping me further away from my destination. My eyes were weak from a severe headache. But I was fine a few hours ago?

The wooden door was a choice in front of me. Either I enter or walk away.

I chose neither.

I stayed, my feet glued to the floor below me.

I was nervous?

Hoseok was in the other side of the room. He must have been hurt to an extend that whatever must have happened... could have killed him. But he survived. He managed to stay alive. He returned.

But,

I wanted to know.

Even though it's been just a few minutes I had stood in front of the door, it felt like hours. I didn't know what was coming but I still wanted to meet him.

Next to the door was almost a count of 'ten cops'. They were spread out near the entrance giving me weird stares as to why I wasn't moving an inch and had my eyes taped to the door that I haven't even touched.

I had built up the courage to hold on to the handle and turn it, slowly yet carefully. Even the turning of the knob echoed in my ear. It was as if I was featuring in a horror movie. Everything around me stopped with what I did and the cops were only judging me.

"It's okay. You are safe to enter" a cop smiled in worry because I was hesitating from so long.

I smiled, returning his kindness.

I opened the door and closed it soon after I entered. But,

What I saw in front of me was,

A shirtless man.

Who knew he had worked out ever since we parted away from childhood? His abs was so defined and tanned just perfect. Every inch of his skin was an undiscovered mystery. Every movement of his was so graceful and dreaming.

Why do I feel like I have sinned?

"Jung---Jungko—Jungkook"

Shit! I'm stuttering.

He noticed my presence. But unlike any man, this man freaked out.

"HARIN!! SHIT!" He yelled, searching for extra clothing, running around the room like a kid. I wanted to laugh but I was too shocked to see him like that. I'm probably all red.

"What happened? Why are you shirtless?" I questioned even though he was walking around the room that only had the two of us, still searching with his hands crossed over his chest. Wasn't this what a girl was supposed to do?

"Turn around" he ordered.

"Why"

"What do you mean why? What if you were in my shoes, would you let me stare?" He questioned and I couldn't control the laughter I was saving from so long.

"Haha but I've seen you like this before too—"

"Yea but we were like, what? 5 maybe"

"You're still a fetus, boy"

Jungkook's nervous expressions were replaced with a shocked one. And then it completely changed to something people would consider naughty.

His eyes were playing games with mine.

"If it doesn't bother you then never mind"

He was approaching me and I just laughed at how silly he looked when he was trying to act like a player. He was laughing himself.

"Oh! Hoseok was here?" I questioned when I saw him lay peacefully on the clinic bed.

"Yea, his clothes were torn and he was freezing so I thought to wrap him in mine"

"Hmm, not a bad thinking but what about you? How are you going to get out?"

I asked, smiling like I have played a trick.

"I'll just take yours" he winked.

"Talk to my hand" I said, pushing out my middle finger while he gasped in surprise.

"You've changed a lot. This is so not like you"

He's right. I have changed a lot. I'm so not like me.

Swearing or doing stuffs like that was never me.

But I guess time changes people.

"He's going to be alright. Don't worry" he said.

"That's great to hear. You should relax too you know. The sun will rise soon" I replied, laughing at my own joke.

He smiled and that was all I needed.

"Come down after some time. The rest are still answering the cops" I said and was about to leave before he yelled.

"Wait!! Can you get me some clothing before you leave? Please" he requested and I couldn't resist from giggling.

"Well" I started and dug my hands inside my pocket, searching for something I thought would be the most useful thing for him at the moment.

I quickly slipped it out of my pocket and tossed the folded paper to his side.

The smile he had to see how karma was being a bitch was hilarious as he held on tightly to the map he had offered me days ago.

"It's the world map. You may wear it around you to keep you warm. And maybe... you might even feel like you run the world" I said before leaving his sight.

----------------------------------

Thank you so much. Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

You: I'm soft. Don't touch meh.