Ice Cream (Tachihara x Reader)

I actually like Tachihara, I think he really is a nice guy with a short temper

Edited

~~~

"I spy with my little eye-"

"Will you stop? It's annoying."

"Fine, then what should we eat?"

The boy shrugged, he wasn't in the mood of anything. He just wanted to go back home but, unfortunately, needed to keep an eye on you. An order from the boss.

He was your childhood friend. You and Tachihara have been inseparable since young, much to his annoyance. But he still appreciated you.

Your eyes sparkled as you spotted an ice cream stand just across the street, "Hey, let's get some ice cream!" You playfully tugged on his sleeve.

"No. My money will get wasted on a brat like you."

"Please~?" How could he say no to you?

Tachihara bought it anyway, handing over your favorite flavored ice cream.

"Seriously. Getting excited over food, you really do act like a kid.." He sighed, an irk mark visible on his forehead as he saw you weren't listening to him.

"You even eat like a kid!"

"I can't help it!"

"Moron.." You started to wonder? Did Tachihara hated you? He always acts as if your a nuisance to him, it made you feel sad.

"If you hate me you don't have to be my partner anymore, I can tell Mori to assign you with someone else..."

Guilt washed over Tachihara, seeing how he hurt you made him feel guilty.

"I-I don't mean it like that! I just...feel nervous around you.."

"What?"

"I didn't feel like this when we were kids, but now I don't see you like that.."

You blushed, knowing exactly what he meant. It made you happy somehow.

"Thanks, Michizou. I knew you were a nice guy after all."

"D-Don't get the wrong idea!"

"Yeah, Yeah~ Now lets go back before anyway finds us."

His personality was sweet like ice cream.

~~~~~