God (Fyodor x Reader)

Light Yagami finally has a partner.*points at the picture* 👆👆

~~~

A God.

Is what he thought of himself.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky, A man who thinks that he himself is a God. Always talking about the sinful nature of men. He wanted to punish and erase the 'sinners' of the world. He wanted to make the world a better place. The man who possesses a very strong religious belief.

He is your childhood friend and you had to admit he is one of the strangest people you've ever met in your life.

You first met him at Russia, when you were on vacation with your family. He instantly became your friend.

Even though he was your friend, the way he acts scares you slightly. Whenever you did something wrong or bad, you were scared that he would punish you.

You were scared because you thought he might hurt you with his very dangerous ability, 'crime and punishment', the ability to kill someone with one touch.

You didn't like his belief of himself being a God.

You never believed he was a God. You've told him countless of times, over and over again that he isn't a God.

He would reply with,"do you want to get punished~? You little sinner" that alone would scare the heck out of you.

He didn't want to hurt you, but he gets mad when you don't believe in his word or what he calls 'Gods word'.

Yet again, despite all that, you stayed with him. You care about him.

You wanted someone beside you especially since you were fully aware that your boyfriend has been neglecting you for the past few weeks.

~~~

"I'm sorry...but we should break up,(F/n).."

You're eyes widened. What did you do wrong? Why would he do such a thing?

You looked at your boyfriend,actually Ex boyfriend. Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes but you quickly wiped them.

There was a short silence between the two of you. He ran a hand through his hair, seeming a little frustrated and guilty.

"I'm sorry. Its just...this relationship isn't working out well.."

It's not you, it's me. I've had eyes for someone else for quite some time and I got attached to her and all that.." (Ex's Name) admitted

You had always thought he loved you,but now you knew it was a just a stupid lie.

"I'm sorry." He apologized once more before leaving you all alone.

You felt that familiar loneliness fill you. It wasn't the first time you felt this but it still managed to break you apart.

It was happening yet again

You sobbed quietly, falling onto the cold floor with no one to comfort you.

"(F/n)?" You heard a familiar voice. You looked up to see a pair of beautiful purple eyes, a tall man with dark messy hair.

He knelt down beside you,rubbing and patting your back, while his other hand brushed your hair while stroking it.

"Fy-Fyodor, I-I.." He shushed you softly,still comforting you. You buried your face into his chest, feeling like you've relaxed a little bit.

His gentle touches made you feel better, he's always been a gentlemen when it came to you.

"You once told me that,"Sorrow will be turned to happiness" so how come these misfortunes had to happen..? I feel like God hates me...I feel like no one loves me.."

He put a hand under your chin and slowly lifted it up until you were looking at him, his dark eyes met yours.

"Remember, (F/n). I'm God,and he doesn't hate you, he loves you very much. It was a good thing that (Ex's Name) broke up with you because you deserve better."

"Y-You love me..?" You asked.

"Do you want me to prove it?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes..."

~~~