Annoying (Kunikida x Reader)

Sorry if Kunikida is OOC, i imagine his being a tsundere.

And thank you so much for 6k reads❤️ and for the support. I really appreciate it, even though this book is so badly written with a lot of typos and wrong grammars.

~~~

Requested by: ShinikaruSenpai-chan

Kunikida checked his room once more, checking to see if everything is in the right place, brining out his notebook to see if he wrote his plans for the day. Also making sure he isn't late for work. Looking down on his watch, he smiled knowing he had plenty of time.

"I still have 10 minutes left..." He mumbled, locking the door before leaving the small, simple apartment, he lived in.

As he walked along the streets of Yokohama, he could only glance at the young couples that passed by. He was a grown man after all, one of his dreams was to find his ideal woman and have a family one day, if it was possible. Don't get me wrong, Kunikida was certainly a handsome man, he was also mature and smart, but his weird habit of being a perfectionist made it quite hard for him to have a girlfriend.

The thought only made him sigh, slightly wishing that he too had a significant other. Wishing that he could have someone special but most of the women in town weren't up to his standards. Sometimes, his relationship with girls couldn't be as ideal as he wanted it to be.

After a short walk to the Agency, finally arriving with time to spare.

"Good morning." He greeted, noticing that his co-worker, Dazai, wasn't present. Making him curious.

"Where's Dazai?" He asked, "Oh, Dazai-san is helping the director." Atsushi said.

"Helping him?"

"It's for an entrance exam, he said that he met someone that could help the Agency." It surprised him a little, because it meant that if you passed, the agency would have a brand new member. It's been quite long since they've gotten a new recruit.

***

"You pass."

The nervousness that filled inside of you died a little, sighing in relief. You weren't expecting a that kind of entrance exam. You thought that the word 'exam' meant writing like a normal quiz. But nonetheless you passed, it made you feel happy and honored.

You were an ability user. You wanted to help people, especially since the town has been getting more dangerous lately. Probably, because of the Port Mafia.

Meeting new people was going to be a small challenge, for you that is. It was hard for a shy and a very clumsy person like you.

You stood beside Fukuzawa, being the shy girl you are, you hid in the back of him, slightly squeezing his yukata because of the nervousness.

"M-my name is (F/n) (L/n), I hope we can get along starting today.." You made your greeting in a very shy, soft tone. Bowing politely at the process. After doing so, it didn't seem as scary as you thought it would be, you thought they were very kind people just by looking at them.