No Words, Just Actions (Tanizaki x Deaf!Reader)

I've watched the video above and it was so beautiful, ☺️ it inspired me to write this. So, please watch and listen to the song in the end of the vid.

I'm not creative so I actually got some parts from the vid and wrote it down xD, I'm so sorry, I tried to change it a little, cuz you know how I am 😂

~~~

"Nii-sama~!" Tanizaki's eyes widened, his body stiffening a little upon hearing the cheery, high pitched voice. Don't get me wrong, he loves this girl but sometimes, she can be too much.

"N-Naomi, we're in public.." He stuttered, trying to push his younger sister away from him. Though, he tried to be gentle.

"Eh, you're no fun~" She pouted. Tanizaki rolled his eyes and exhaled deeply, he couldn't understand what was so hard for her to just buy groceries normally, without her doing 'stuff' to him.

He loved Naomi lots, he could never forgive himself if something happened to her, but  he can get mad. For instance, because of her there were a lot of misunderstandings, second, she's the reason that he doesn't have a girlfriend. What did she want him to do? Be single forever? Even just talking to girls makes Naomi aggressive.

Tanizaki heard an applause from just across the street, "A street performance..?"

"Let's go check it out!" She said and stared to pulling the orange haired boy. "Wh-wha?! Wait, Naomi!"

Upon arrival, Tanizaki felt his worries lessen when he heard music. To be specific, the playing of a piano. The tune and melody was perfect, it was so colorful and bright. He peered over his shoulder a little, too see a girl playing a piano. She looked awfully familiar to him, remembering that she's a pianist, one who often did street performances and played instruments.

(F/n) (L/n), was it? He remembered going to one of her performances when he and Naomi were little, it was one of the best he's ever seen. Who knew she could be so talented? She didn't pound the keys so aggressively like what other pianist did, it was gentle.

Tanizaki found staring at her for a long time, her eyes met his. It was like time stopped, her (Hair Colored) hair, (Eye Colored) eyes, (Skin Colored) skin, he couldn't help but admire the features she had. She was so pretty- no, beautiful, probably the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his life. He was mesmerized.

"That was amazing!" Naomi cheered, "Yeah, it sure was." He said, deciding to tell you himself.

"Naomi, could can go ahead to the supermarket." He said, "What will you do, Nii-sama?"

"Don't worry about me." He smiled, "Just hurry back." She soon left Tanizaki alone.

"Hey, uhh.." You ignored him, and fixed your things.

"Hey," He said a little louder. You felt his presence next to you and turned your head, tilting it to the side with confused look on your face.

"Was she ignoring me?" Tanizaki thought, "Um.. That was a really great performance, (L/n)-san." You couldn't hear what he was saying, replying with, "I am mute and deaf" in sign language. Only wishing you could hear again, you lost your hearing when you were a child. It made you disappointed and you had felt like your dreams were torn apart, but you learned sign language.