Trust (Chuuya x Reader)

Hi, how was your 2019 so far? ^^

~~~

Huh? School? Why would I need to attend to something like that?" The 15 year old boy, Chuuya Nakahara, grimaced at the idea suggested by the female executive, who was also a motherly figure to the boy, Kōyō Ozaki. She cares very much about his well-being, he was like a son to her.

She merely giggled at Chuuya's response before continuing her previous statement, "It won't be that bad. Don't you want to make friends? I'm sure you wouldn't like being cooped up in this eerie place forever."

"It's not that.."

"Then what is it?"

"Do you think it's really okay for me to go to school?"

Destructive. Dangerous. Violent.

It gave him all the reasons to hate himself. He questioned his own identity and humanity. With an ability like that and his ties with the Port Mafia, it wasn't what normal.

And yet, he's somewhat content with the life he has now.

"Anyway, I don't know, Ane-san." Chuuya's response made Kōyō frown. She wanted him to have a decent life at least, to enjoy his youth.

She knew with the skills he has now, no doubt he'd be a mafia excutive in a few years. When that time comes, he'll no longer have so much freedom because of the responsibilities he would have to face.

"Then I want you to think about." She suggested and pushed forward a few documents before leaving.

Chuuya stood there stumped, thinking hard about this. It won't hurt to give it a try, right?

He gave out a long sigh before taking his pen and signing the papers.

————

That's how Chuuya Nakahara started attending high school. How he had to wear a uniform and start studying, like any other kid. The experience was new and refreshing for him.

He had to admit, it was enjoyable. He liked going to school, he's made a few friends. He gets good grades. But above all that, he found love. He found you.

He liked you a lot honestly, but he was scared. Scared at the fact that you would not except him, who he really was. He was scared that you would fear him, like everyone else did.

***
You were at the rooftop, sitting with Chuuya. You two were eating your lunches, but you noticed Chuuya has been..quiet, like he has something to say.

He broke the silence after a while.

"(F/n). What if I was an ability user..?"

"That would be pretty cool!"

Chuuya frowned, "no..like an ability user who had a really dangerous ability. One that could destroy and kill in mere seconds. Would you still except me for who I am?"

You stayed quiet before replying, "Well, it would not be your fault to begin with. Would you hurt me?"

"O-Of course not!"

"See? You answered your own question. Yes, I would except you because I know, that you won't hurt me. I trust you, Chuuya."

He knew that he didn't have to worry anymore.

"Thanks, (F/n).."

~~~