chapter 13.

Evelin's pov;

It is the day. Of the billboard music awards. Everyone was at my house. My stylist, manager , etc.
Kate picked out an outfit from what I picked.
She choose a black long dress with see through parts. On the back had a gold detail, which looks beautiful (there's a picture of the dress).

 On the back had a gold detail, which looks beautiful (there's a picture of the dress)

My stylist did my hair and makeup. Once we were done we were going over to Justin's house. Where he is getting ready.
I have no clue what his outfit is going to look like.
Since me and Justin are official , the media or the public doesn't show.
Me and Justin's plan is to tell or show the news.
Once I finished getting glam up, we left to go to Justin's house.
We arrived and I asked scooter where Justin is at. He lead me to the room.
I found Justin on a stool as his hair stylist doing his hair. He looked bored, I softly giggle. He looked funny.
He was basically dressed in all black.
"Hey Justin" I walked over to him and peak his lips.
He checked me out and his jaw drop.
I giggle.
"You look beautiful-no stunning-nope I mean gorgeous" Justin held my hand and spin me around.
"Thank you, same to you" I said.
"I love you" Justin looked deep in my eyes.
"I love you more" I smiled.

Me and Justin were in this black limbo. We were waiting in the car for the red carpet.
Justin held my hand "are you ready to show the world" he asked.
I nodded.
"We're ready for them" a lady told the driver through the window. The driver nodded and pulled up.
A man opened the door for us and helped Justin out.
The cameras begin to flash at us.
Justin helped me out, doing the job for the guy.
Me and Justin followed a lady as we held hands.
My feet were already in pain in these heels.
We did a couple of side interviews. Many of them asked if it's official, we spilled the tea. By that I mean yes.
Justin looked at me strangely.
"Are you ok" Justin chuckle.
"What do you mean" I asked
"I can tell you're in pain by those 6 inch heels you're wearing" he chuckle as he spoke.
"How oh my god" I giggle.
"I just can tell what's wrong with my baby girl" Justin smiled.
I awed.
The lady lead us the the red carpet. We step on the carpet. We pose together for the pictures.

During the award show Justin had to leave me to go get ready for both of his performance.
One of them he had to do a duet with will.i.am , the song That Power, and another one of his songs from his album, Take You.
I watched him perform. My favorite was the Take You performance.

 My favorite was the Take You performance

He look so good.
I watched Justin kiss me and walk up on stage to accept each one of his awards.
"Evelin can you meet me backstage?" Justin whisper in my ear as they were about to announce the nominees for the Milestone award.
I nodded. Justin told Kenny to protect me and lead me.
We made our way backstage .
I have no idea why Justin wants me to wait
"The winner is... JUSTIN BIEBER!" I heard .
Omg Justin won.
I heard "boo"  from the crowd.
I looked at Kenny , he shook his head in disappointment.
Justin made his speech while he got booed.
I felt bad for Justin.
He doesn't deserve this.
Justin walked down the stairs to me with the award in his hands.
Justin had his sunglasses on so I couldn't clearly see his expression.
"I-I'm sor-" before I could finish , he interrupted me "it's not your fault babe".
Justin pull me into a kiss.
We pull apart and I saw Selena Gomez giving me a dirty look.