Chapter 7

Amber's POV

I woke up in my bed, I sat up, then remembered what happened last night.

Did Jason leave?

I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Morning gorgeous." Jason said smiling.

"Morning." I yawned a little.

"Go upstairs and pack." He smirked.

I looked at him weirdly, "why?"

"You're moving in with me." He chuckled.

"No way."

"Yes, now go pack." He walked towards me, "or do you need a morning kiss first?" He smirked.

"I'll pack." I turned around and ran upstairs.

----------------------------------------

Am I really gonna have to move into Jason's house?

Hopefully not, if I do, there's a high possibility that I'll be in love with him again.

And my dad...

He will hurt Jason...

I know Jason is in the crew but my dad..

"Babe, you done packing?" He said as he opens my bedroom door.

"No not yet." I pulled a smile at him.

He walked towards me and sat beside me.

He put his arms around my waist then he hid his face in my hair.

"Am, I love you..." I can feel him breathing on my hair.

"Aw, that's sweet." That's all I replied to him, even though I was gonna say I love you too.

He let go of me and stood up, "let's go!"

"Where?"

"Beach." He smirked.

"Oh my god! Really? You're gonna take me to the beach??" I asked in shock, I haven't been to the beach in ages and if you didn't know, beach is like my favourite place in the world, I just feel relaxed been at the beach.

Well I'd say that Jason is like the only person that knows that my favourite place is the beach.

"Wait here! I'll be back!" I grabbed something from my closet and rushed to the bathroom.

Soon I got changed into my bikini with a loose crop top and a board shorts over it, and bracelet.

Lots of bracelets.

That's the only way I can cover up my cuts when I wear summer clothes.

"You look great, let's go." He smirked.

"Yay!" I got so happy, just like a little kid.

I caught up to him and held on to his arm but then quickly let go, "sorry, I'm use to that." I looked down.

He didn't say anything, he just held on to my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I didn't even try to pull my hand out, I like that, we use to do that every time.

I can just see him as a friend.

Can I actually?

I'll try my best.

Jason's POV

I held on to her hand, she didn't pull her hand away, is she starting to accept me again?

I looked at her.

"Amber.. Let's start over."

"Jason..."

"I can't imagine my life without you, please let's just start over! Let's forget it all and start over! Even if it's just friends."

"I..."

"Trust me, start over or not I will get you back." He smiled, "I'm getting my princess back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii guys! I'm so sorry that this chapter is short! But anyways do you guys like how this story is going so far? Please let me in the comments! It would mean so much! And please vote if you like this chapter!

Much love.

- Jess