Chapter 24

----------------******---------------

BEFORE YOU READ

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPRESSING/CUTTING CONTENTS

----------------******---------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

Jason's so understanding.

I don't deserve him.

What do I do?

I know that if I stay with him, he'll be in more danger than he already is in, because of someone who I suppose to call 'father'.

I don't want anything to happen to him.

Anything.

I can't stand the fact that I might lose him any second.

"Help me.." I whispered to myself.

I've been sitting in my bedroom for hours and Jason went to his house and to visit Jake.

"I can't take this." I said, my head slow lifting, "what do I do?" I asked myself.

I looked at the table then I remebered something, I stood up and walked to my drawers, I pulled open the bottom draw.

There it is, I see it, a shiny, brand new blade.

No, (y/n), you can't do this, you made a promise to Jason.

I looked at my wrist, most of the scars have healed and faded, so should I?

I sat on the ground and stared at the blade, I didn't realise that I was crying until the tears dropped onto the blade that on the ground.

I picked it up before any other thoughts comes into my head and pressed it into my skin.

One cut after another, I just let my blood run for a little then I closed my eyes, I just want to die.

My eyes slightly opened when I heard my bedroom door opening.

"J-Jason..?" I said quietly, my vision is blurry because of the tears in my eyes and the amount of blood I'm losing is making me dizzy.

"(Y/N)!" He looked at me and hurry down and helped me.

-----------------------

"(Y/n), what is it?" He looked at me, "you promised.." His voice going quieter.

"You promised me that you'd stop." I saw something rolling down his cheek, is that a tear?

"Whatever it is, we can get through this, I love (y/n), and you know that." He hugged me tight.

I sobbed quietly in his arms, "I'm sorry Jason, I really am, I'm sorry." I mumbled onto his shirt.

"You can never leave this world, I need you, I really need you, never do that to me again, I beg you! Never leave me alone in this world!" I could feel his crying onto my shoulder.

"You mean everything to me, without you I'm nothing, whatever it is, we can get through this," He looked at me and smiled, "we always do don't we?"

I know he meant every single word he said, they're not much but all those words meant everything to me, he's my one and only.

I'll stay alive, for him.

"Jason, I love you to bits, I love everything about you, how you make me smile, how you make silly jokes when I'm upset, how you're always so caring." I said, while sobbing.

"You're mine (y/n), let's get married."

Jason's POV

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!

But I do love her that bad and she says yes then it'd be perfect.

But if she says no, I'm perfectly fine with it, I understand.

"Jason, this is happened all to sudden, I.." She said.

"It's okay, I was out of my mind." I smiled at her, "Plus, I at least need a ring for you before I propose." I managed to say even when I already have the ring ready, it's in my left pocket, I bring it with me everywhere.

I've been trying to find the right chance to propose, and I guess not now.

It's not that I'm not ready, it's her.

I'm not forcing her to do anything, I can never see my world in the future without (y/n) beside me.

She laid down and closed her eyes, she really does need some rest.

I'm dangerous and she know that, but she still managed to stay with me.

love her to death, I'd even take bullet for her.

And I'm serious.

When I was out of my thoughts I found (y/n) laying in bed, fast asleep.

I placed her hand under the blanket and pulled up the blacket just below her neck.

"Please be okay." I said quietly, I can't look at her wrist, it absolutely breaks my heart, it feels like my heart have been torn apart.

That's it.

That is the last time she'll ever do something like that.

I'll do anything I can.

need her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys! I've been so busy with my school work, please understand! Also I'll be updating my other fanfic called I Need You soon so if you haven't, please check it out! Please vote or comment if you like it, they make me real happy, thank you.

Much love.

- Jess