Chapter 8

Amber's POV

"I'm getting my princess back." He smiled then hugged me.

I stood there didn't know what to say.

I slowly pulled away.

"Let's go." He intertwined our fingers and started to walk to his car.

I didn't pull my hand out, I didn't want to, because it felt so right.

I sat on his car, throughout the car trip, we were quiet, then Jason's phone rang breaking the silence.

"Pick it up for me?" He frowned a little, I know that he doesn't like people calling him while he's driving.

"Sure." He handed me his phone then I looked at the cellar ID.

Sophia.

I didn't want to pick up but I did it anyways.

"Jase! Where are you?" Sophia said as soon as I picked up.

"It's Amber." I said quietly.

"You little bitch! What are you doing on Jase's phone! Why are you even with him?! You're trying to steal my man aren't you?!" She almost yelled through the phone.

She's ridiculous.

Me stealing her man?!

"Since when was he your man? When you stole him from me?" I laughed at her stupidness.

"I DONT CARE! GET AWAY FROM JASON! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" She yelled.

"Well it's your fault that you can't keep him by your side." I said then I hung up.

"Was that --"

"Yes, it's Sophia." I cut him off.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing bad." I smiled at him.

"Tell me the truth Am...." He said quietly, still keeping his sight on the road.

"It's nothing, I swear." I said, I didn't want this to get big, I mean, I can handle this...

I'll try.

I saw that one of his hand moved off the steering wheel and held onto my hand.

"Everything's fine, I just want you to know that."

I smiled.

"Thankyou." I said quietly.

For the rest of the car trip we stayed silence.

"We're finally here!" I hopped out the car and took a deep breathe.

Jason chuckled at what I did, "when was the last time you came here?"

I looked down, "when you took me here last time."

Jason walked over to me then put his arm around my shoulder, "let's go."

I looked at him then smiled.

-------------------------------------------

"Today was fun." I smiled, laying on a towel and looking up at the sky, time went by fast, it's already night time.

"It really is, I missed this." Jason said, holding onto my hand.

"Same." I shut my eyes, I miss this, I really do.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He squeezed my hand.

"...." I stayed silent.

"Amber?" He sat up.

"Yeah?"

"Please just give me another chance, I promise not to make the same mistake." He said, I opened my eyes then sat up.

"I --" before I could say anytime, Jason crushed his lips onto mine, I couldn't push him away, I just couldn't, I mean, it's him.

It felt like forever until it pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked.

I looked down, blushing.

Is everything gonna be different from now on?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update for like 2 weeks! But it's because of school! Ugh! Follow my twitter? @shinybizzle vote or comment if you like this chapter!

Much Love.

- Jess