Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s POV

"It's about Will." Jason said slowly.

I stayed silent for a little while, "what about him?" 

"You're his daughter aren't you?" He said, his voice cracking.

 "What?" I said, "no way Jason, where did you hear that from?" My voice was shaking, so it's easy to tell that I'm lying.

"(Y/n), I want to know the truth, I can take the truth." He said, his fingers slowly lifting my head up to look at him.

"Jason, I... I am.." I found it hard to finish the sentence.

"Why?" His voice going soft, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't want you to hate me!" I felt tears forming in my eyes, "I know how much you hate Will, and... and if I'm his daughter then you must hate me!"

Jason stayed silent.

"And I didn't want that!" I yelled, "Because.. because, I want to be with you! Don't you get it Jason? You're all that matters! I loved you through everything!" I broke down, crying, then I suddenly got pulled into tight hug.

"(Y/n), you silly, you're the one who doesn't get it." He chuckled softly, "I love you for you, and nothing will change that, even.. even if you're Will's daughter, I'm fine with that, because, I want you, the (y/n) that I first knew." 

I hugged him back, tight, the front of his shirt was kind of soaked from my tears.

When I finally calmed down, he let go, "and I promise, we'll get through this, we've been through so much, we can do it again."

----------------------------

Jason's POV

"So did you find out?" Sophia laughed on the other line of the phone.

"Yeah."

"So how do feel about that?" She laughed again.

"I accept it, I'm fine with it." I said calmly.

"What, why Jason?! Is she really worth it?! What did she ever do to make you love her this much?!" Her voice raised.

"You won't understand, and don't call me again." I said, hanging up the phone.

"Her again aye?" Jake spoke.

"Mm." I mumbled.

"Man, she's obsessed." He laughed.

"Anyway, Jason, someone wanted to see you, he's outside, why does he even know where you live?"

"I don't even know who you're talking about." I stood up and walked to the door.

I opened the door, revealing James, who we all thought was (y/n) father, was standing at the door.

As usual, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"Why are you here?" I frowned.

"Well, I thought that maybe, we should talk." 

"We have nothing to talk about." I shut the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"You'd want to hear it, it's about (y/n)." He took the cigarette out of his mouth.

-----------------------------

"So?" I sat down across from him, "What did you want to say?"

"It's about her mother, Marilyn, I wanted to explain to (y/n) why she really died, but she never listened to me, she need to understand, it wasn't me who killed her, really, she died because she was protecting (y/n), and I admitt, I have never cared for (y/n), because she's not my daughter, but I never thought what I did would hurt her that bad that she full on hated me."

"You mean, you didn't mean to hurt her like that? Like giving her bruises and hitting her?!" I yelled, I hate him, after all those things he did, now he say that he didn't mean it?!

"I know, all of you must hate me, but please, the last thing I'll ask you to do, is to protect her, don't let anyone hurt her, especially Will, no one knows what he's thinking, he doesn't care about family, if someone doesn't obey him then he'll kill you." He breathe, "that's all I wanted to say, bye." He stood up and walked to the door.

"You're the only one who can protect her, just please." 

"What about Sophia?" I can't help but ask, isn't she your daughter.

"Her?" He let out a chuckle, "she doesn't need to know that, it can be a secret that we keep from her."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, so much explaining in this chapter haha, I hope i didn't mess up anyone's mind, I tried to clear everything out, please message me or comment if there's still parts that you don't understand, sorry, it worked really well in my head but guess not when I write it out, so so sorry! Please vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Much love.

- Jess