Chapter 31

(Y/n)'s POV

I nodded my head.

---

It's being almost 2 years since we got married, everything's being great at the moment, as Jason promised, he have nothing to do with the gang anymore, we have our own coffee shop now, even though girls that come in always flirt with Jason, but he never respond to them.

A few days ago, we received a mail, it was from Jake, it was an invitation to his wedding, oh my god, Jake was getting married, and also, Chaz's got a girlfriend, I've seen her, she's so nice, and Chaz is really happy with her, also Chaz said Jack was now a professional photographer, which was his dream job.

So I guess, in the end, everybody is happy, even Sophia, she actually met someone after she left, they're really happy right now, and they just got engaged a few months ago, oh, did you ask how I know this about her?

We're friends now, she apologised for everything she did, she also thanked us, I was shocked, she said if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have met him.

Everything is great, Jason's old crew was going well, everyone decided to leave them alone.

Oh, by the way, Jason got me a puppy the other day, we named it Lizzy.

----

OKAY SO AFTER THIS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING AFTER THIS, but however, if you do not like sad endings you can take this as the ending and not read the other chapter! Thanks.

- jessica x