Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

This couldn't be!

No way.

They're only friends, I put down the phone, not looking that the text, I should trust him.

I got out of the bed without waking Jason up then I went to the bathroom and got changed.

My phone starting ringing so I picked up.

"What's up (y/n)?!"

"Chaz? You haven't called in ages! God I miss you." I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Tomorrow would be fine, see you there." I smiled as I hung up the phone, I'm going to see Chaz tomorrow!

I literally can't wait, I've been friends with Chaz for a long time but I wonder if he'd work everything out with Jack yet.

I rolled my eyes because I didn't get enough sleep, then a pair of strong arms are wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, morning Jason." I turned my head and pecked him on his lips.

"Morning babe, why didn't you wake me?" He hugged me tighter.

"I wanted you to get more rest." I smiled.

"Did you see the text?" I turned my head back and poured myself a cup of water, trying to ignore what I actually feel inside.

"What text?" He looked confused.

"You know... From Sophia.." I held the cup in my hands then got I out of his grip and sat down on the couch.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned.

"You might want to check your phone." I looked at him, "but I didn't read the message, I know I can trust you."

His frown soon turned into a smile, "of course you can." He sat down next to me and pecked me on my cheek.

----

"Chaz!" I squealed as I saw him.

I ran up to him and jumped on him.

"(Y/n)'s you're still the same." Chaz chuckled.

"Have you talked to Jack lately?"

"We sorted it out, we're all good now."

"That's good," I smiled, "what should we do today?"

"Movie, or shopping?" He smiled, he know me so well.

"Well, you do realise that we're standing outside a shoe store right now." I looked at him.

"Well (y/n), go for it." He chuckled as I walked into the store and started to look at high heels.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! The next few will be longer, thanks for understanding, please check out my other fanfic, called 'I need you'. Thankyou.
Much love.

- Jess