23

Melody's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and sneak out of the bed, Jack not waking up surprisingly.

I go into the kitchen and get the apple pie I had bought.

I grab a fork and go into the livingroom and look on the couch to see Raya and Johnson passed out, cuddled up together and covered up.

Shes gonna be very mad at herself.. I know it.

I walk back to my room and sit down on the floor, eating pie.

I see a lamp turn on and look up and see Jack looking at me, a cute little smile on his face and his head tilted.

I feel my face getting hot.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked me. I look down at the pie.

"Eatingg.." I trailed off, blushing a lot.

"Come up here. I want some pie" He said patting the bed.

I stand up slowly and walk over and sit next to him in bed.

He takes my fork and takes some.

"Babe you're eating it all." I whined after his third bite.

"Yes. Yes I am the one eating it all" He said sarcastically and I stick my tongue out at him and take the fork back.

He wrapped one of his arms around me.

"Did you ever get to talk to your mom yesterday?" He asked me.

"No. We should go over tomorrow and tell her its a girl" I said and he nodded.

I felt bad for eating a lot more and so I got some on the fork and brought it up to his lips.

"Ahhhhh" I said opening my mouth trying to get him to and he laughs, opening his mouth so I shove it in.

He made a funny face for a second and I pulled the fork back, the pie staying in his mouth obviously.

"You poked the back of my throat with the fork" He said making me giggle.

"I'm sorry babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

I continued feeding us until the pie was just about gone.

"I am going back to sleep now" I tell him, setting the pie container on the ground with a tiny piece left and a fork inside it.

I flip onto my other side, facing away from Jack.

I feel his chest against my back and his arms wrap gently around me.

He nestles his face into my neck, giving me a warm, happy feeling in my heart.

He places small kisses in the crook of my neck before just laying his head there.

"I love you" He said quietly into my ear before pressing one more kiss to my neck.

"I love you a lot" I mumbled closing my eyes.