31

Melody's POV

I wake up and there is no crying.

I sit up and look to her crib and don't see her.

But.. Jack is next to me.

I stand up quickly and throw on one of Jack's T shirts.

I walk out of the room nervously. Looking for where she could be because I can't find my baby and she didn't just get up and crawl out of her crib and walk out.

She can't walk or crawl yet.

I get downstairs and see Blondey on the couch holding her with a bottle in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as I walked around the couch.

His head snaps up to me.

"Oh she was crying and after about five minutes I decided to just go do it because y'all didn't wake up" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said pushing my hair out of my face.

"Its fine." He said shrugging.

"You can take her if you want though" He said and I nodded taking her from him, her continuing to eat.

"Well I am going back to bed. Good Night" He said and I chuckled at the fact its morning.

"Good Night" I replied and he walked upstairs.

I kiss Brinley's head.

"I gotta give you a bath today baby" I said smiling a little down at her.

Once she finished the bottle I burped her and all and then took her to the kitchen and grabbed an apple for me.

I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me.

I sit her on Jack's chest, her falling over onto her back because she can't sit up on her own.

Her head landing on Jack's stomach.

She tries to move but roll off of Jack and then starts crying, trying to get back on him.

He wakes up and pulls her up onto his chest.

Its so cute how Jack is with her. Like he loves her so much and treats her like a princess.

She lays her head on his chest and he rubs her back.

He looks over at me.

"Good Morning baby" He said smiling a little.

"Good Morning" I said and pecked his lips.

"I have to give her bath in a little bit" I said and he nods.

"I can do it if you want" He offered 

"Well that depends Jack. Where are you giving her a bath?" I asked him.

"Um. In the bath tub?" He asked 

"No I will give her the bath" I chuckled a little shaking my head.